Upgrade to IPB 2.2

Chris

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just bought a M4, and nothing wrong happen. Looks like it is working fine now.

Excellent

Ok,but when the money appears? You know in old forum where under the avatar appeard money and inventory.Where are?

I haven't done any edits yet for the skin, so you probably aren't even earning money for posting at the moment, I'll sort that out in a minute

I tried buying something, I don't have the money, But i checked the Bank out and tried collecting Interests, Thats working fine.

I just tried the bank myself and it worked fine. So that's good.

When you are trying to send money, a code appears up in the "member to send money". All you have to do is delete it but that shouldn't happen.

Fixed now.

Ok,i will try to buy some weapons now.And i dont earn no money now.I have as much i had before upgrading.

Will start doing the edits to fix this now.

No, Not stuff like that, Only Like 'No User Exists, Check Spelling?' Something like that. Even when I spelt there name Right

You need their username and not their display name, this is a known bug in IBStore, for now, you'll just have to PM the member and ask them what their username is (the name they login with).

I have a question: The store will be restocked or not?

It will be in time for the next gang war.

Now for anyone who is interested, the Arcade seems to be working now, although it isn't displaying who the champions of each game are, the high scores are all still there, we'll try to get this fixed soon :)

No, Not stuff like that, Only Like 'No User Exists, Check Spelling?' Something like that. Even when I spelt there name Right

You need their username and not their display name, this is a known bug in IBStore, for now, you'll just have to PM the member and ask them what their username is (the name they login with).

Or you can just click the link to that member's inventory and it'll show their login username at the top.