5 replies to this topic

#1 mvi

mvi

Executioner

• Elite Members
  • 1,801 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 30 September 2004 - 09:06 PM

I think that theGTAplace should have a challenge section, where there are different competitions for fulfilling certain events, such as getting to the top of the large under-construction skyscraper (the one you blow up) and landing without cheats. You could reward members with the GTA shop dollars for succeeding.What does anybody think??? B)

#2 Sherman

Sherman

Capo

• Super Mods
  • 6,923 posts

Posted 30 September 2004 - 10:33 PM

Huh?

#3 mvi

mvi

Executioner

• Elite Members
  • 1,801 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 01 October 2004 - 12:37 PM

It's very simple. I think that on the left sidebar of the main site, their should be a challenge section nunder each GTA game (eg Vice City). When someone clicks this, the website displays a list of challenges with descriptions/pictures.

#4 the guy in gta3

the guy in gta3

Pickpocket

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
  •    Scotland 

Posted 02 October 2004 - 12:32 AM

Good idea :lol:
Me = The Number 1 GTA Fan™©™™©™™™©©©©™.

Posted Image

#5 mvi

mvi

Executioner

• Elite Members
  • 1,801 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 02 October 2004 - 11:58 AM

Thanks. I've put on an example of one of these challenges. Try to get here (PC or PS2) without using any cheats or mods. Standing on top of the skyscraper that you blow up. Its possible.

#6 Chris

Chris

Limbal Rings

• Administrators
  • 10,956 posts

Posted 02 October 2004 - 12:20 PM

that actually is quite a good idea. We will think about this, the reward of fake money may not be inviting but im sure people would still participate. At the moment the shop is broken for reasons I don't know. the creator of the shop started developing it for IPB 2.0 but he decided he would start learning Python so now he hasn't done much about it. As soon as there is a decent shop available for IPB2 we will upgrade and use, right now im gonna try and fix the one we currently have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users