favorite weapon

Mike356

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Melee: Knife (For Those Stealth Kills)

Pistol: Pistol (Because You Can Dual-Wield)

Submachine Gun: SMG (MP5; Because It's Powerful and Dual-Wielding With The Tec-9 and Micro SMG Can Be Inaccurate)

Shotgun: Sawn-Off Shotgun (Dual-Wielding, Knocks Cars Off Their Wheels. The Drawback Is That It Reloads Slowly)

Assault Rifles: M4

Rifles: Country Rifle (Sniper Rifle Without The Scope)

Thrown Weapons: Satchel Charges (Strong but Rare and Expensive)

Heavy Weapon: Heat-Seeking Rocket Launcher

Edited by Rashon125

Heres the Kit I go with (my stuff is modded, and I keep mod files in my harddrive so I can use them again later).

the Knife, (I replaced it with a Kabar, so it looks better)

the Silent Pistol (which is now a Mk23SD with a laser)

the Tec9 (which I replaced with an MP7)

the M4 (which I replaced with Grims better M4)

the Sniper Rifle (which is a SR25 now even though the mod calls it a G3 or something).

the heatseeker or the minigun (which I replaced with a stinger, and the minigun I'm gonna find a better mod for it.)

the camera (which is still the camera it is)

the teargas (because it kills without blowing up what I want to take from people or making too much damn noise)

the cane (which I replaced with a briefcase from that assasin pack that I got the MP7 from)

the parachute (because I like airborne and high altitude drops. especially base jumping from Mt. Chilliad and the buildings in Los Santos. I replaced it with a Camo bag.)

what guns do you guys like that are mods (or should be mods)?

someone mentioned a guide. I think I should make a tactical guide to weapons use. I'll try to keep it San Andreas related, but the tactics and knowledge can stretch to other places. I'll make a fresh thread somewhere when I write it out. I'll even give you the real names of what it is that you guys use (unmodded) in San Andreas, and maybe the other games as well (for background).

what I want from you guys, since the GTA place is something of a community, is to tell me (replying here) what kind of stuff you guys like to do when not doing missions. you'll like the knowledge I share.