• Please log in to reply
99 replies to this topic

#21 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

Numba' one in the hood, G!

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 18 December 2006 - 06:53 AM

That'd be pretty cool, and I'd buy a wii for that. They could really do something with those wii mote things (The ones that keep flying into tvs.. rofl)

XD You HAVE to love ree-rees who can't figure out why some things have HAND STRAPS.

maybe a dump question. But I remember someone telling me the ps3 controls had some sensors it in to. Is that true? And if so, what does it actually do.

You can tilt the controller horizontally and vertically, like you would a joystick I suppose. I can see that being useful for when flying aircraft, possibly driving cars/motorbikes too, I'm not sure.

Nothing but a shitty way to ruin a good controller. I'd prefer the rumble any day over that PEICE OF SHIT "technology" that is found in a GAME BOY ADVANCE!

I was thinking... If it is coming on Wii (Gta I mean), How will we run and walk?

...... With the joystick..... The same way you run and walk on ANY other platform with the exception of PC.

The Wii's a piece of shit.

If Rockstar released it on the Wii, I still would get the 360/PC versions because I don't want to drive cars by waving a remote around the room, having it fly out of my hands when I drive too fast, and having to buy a new TV.

Ummm, excuse me, Sir, but the Wii is the ONLY system out that is actually taking a risk and doing something different. It's the only one adding something to our gameplay besides useless specs that don't really alter gameplay in the least.

And you wouldn't drive by waving the remote, they aren't using the motion sensors for EVERYTHING, only things that it would be LOGICAL for use with. Guns, swords, objects, motion, etc. Driving would more than likely still be button-controlled with the exception of steering, in which you wouldn't be "waving it around the room", you'd be tilting it back and forth just as you would a steering wheel accessory. And why would it fly out of your hands if your VIRTUAL car went too fast? Like I stated before, this is another reason HAND STRAPS were invented and indorsed for USE.

Oh, and BTW, do some research, you can buy a Wii remote that has a classic layout to it for use with games that don't really need the motion technology.

With all of this in mind, I'd be thrilled to experience GTA in an enviroment that allows me to actually plow my chainsaws through the air, and actually aim my guns before shooting. It sounds pretty f***ing fun.

Posted Image

There is no "freedom of speech" in forums, yes you can say what you want but in the end what the mods say gos. This is not a democracy.

lolz

#22 Jace

Jace

Capo

• Elite Members
  • 5,871 posts
  • Netherlands 

Posted 18 December 2006 - 03:42 PM

You know. Wii is actually extreemly small console.

So now, believe it or not, I'm trying to figure out if I'm going to buy a Wii or 360. But if GTA doesn't come for the Wii I'l be very mad.

Posted Image

Courtesy to Connor

#23 TR Jason X

TR Jason X

Headhunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 511 posts
  •    England 

Posted 18 December 2006 - 04:18 PM

it would be good but just have to wait and see

Posted Image

Number One Call Of Duty 4 Sniper On Xboxlive

#24 Kitsune Inferno

Kitsune Inferno

Harbinger of Ownage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,197 posts

Posted 18 December 2006 - 09:40 PM

1. No, it won't happen.
2. No, because the controls would be muffed up.
3. No, only Star Fox would make me want to buy a Wii.

Edited by TEC 9, 18 December 2006 - 09:41 PM.

Yeah, I'm new here. Don't piss me off and we'll be fine. :D

Aw, my first post. You may call it "arrogant". I prefer "foreshadowing".

#25 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 18 December 2006 - 09:45 PM

1. No, it won't happen.
2. No, because the controls would be muffed up.
3. No, only Star Fox would make me want to buy a Wii.

You can't say it WON'T happen. Everyone said VCS WOULDN'T happen. Everyone said LCS WOULDN'T end up on PS2. People said GTA IV WOULDN'T be on 360, or WOULDN'T be on PS3.

And the controls would be rather interesting. To me, the PC controls are f***ed up and retarded. Infact, they could possibly do it to the point where the only part you'd use the motion sensing on is weapons.

Posted Image

There is no "freedom of speech" in forums, yes you can say what you want but in the end what the mods say gos. This is not a democracy.

lolz

#26 Red_91

Red_91

Capo

• Members
  • 5,535 posts

Posted 19 December 2006 - 03:41 PM

Well I think that if it came out on the Wii it would be a disaster for Rockstar becasue PS3 is more advanced and has more disc space which I think they won't use for some reason.

Posted Image
Thanks to OGTAM for the Sig

#27 Jace

Jace

Capo

• Elite Members
  • 5,871 posts
  • Netherlands 

Posted 19 December 2006 - 03:55 PM

f*** it. You don't have do have a extrimly big (in disk space) game to have a good one. Having it on the Wii would be cause of the console being interactive. Now I know that ps3 is way more powerfull, but maybe they would adapt the game to a Wii version. Like Wii sports is fun but graphics kindda lag.

Posted Image

Courtesy to Connor

#28 Gerard

Gerard

Underboss

• Administrators
  • 3,873 posts

Posted 19 December 2006 - 05:15 PM

I don't think its right to be honest - just the wrong genre of game for a fun minigame console like the Wii.

Grand Theft Wiki Manager

And not a single fuck was given that day.

#29 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 19 December 2006 - 07:11 PM

Well I think that if it came out on the Wii it would be a disaster for Rockstar becasue PS3 is more advanced and has more disc space which I think they won't use for some reason.

Um, I don't think they exactly said GTA IV going to Wii. Just, a GTA. And who cares if the PS3 is more advanced? That means absolutely shit. PCs are more advanced than all the consoles, so should they just put GTA on the PC and never on a console?

Posted Image

lolz

#30 TM™

TM™

Need new model for avatar :P

• Elite Members
  • 6,334 posts

Posted 19 December 2006 - 07:13 PM

That would be harsh, But Even if GTAIV was on Wii, I wouldn't care, But it won't be a disaster, How can it, The Graphics were shit at the start, so why say it will be a disaster on Wii when the graphics are shit itself.
Posted Image
TM™ - Elite.

#31 E.J.

E.J.

LCF Weapon Supplier

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,285 posts
  • United States 

Posted 19 December 2006 - 07:21 PM

Yeah that's true. But if it was for the Wii then it should just be something like, you just do missions and there's no free roam.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#32 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 19 December 2006 - 07:22 PM

The graphics on the Wii aren't shit..... On top of that, how does graphics judge whether a game is shit or not? Stop being retarded n00bs.

WTF? Why no free-roam? That's more than half of GTA's fun. That makes no sense, dude.

Posted Image

lolz

#33 Red_91

Red_91

Capo

• Members
  • 5,535 posts

Posted 20 December 2006 - 08:16 PM

The graphics on the Wii aren't shit..... On top of that, how does graphics judge whether a game is shit or not? Stop being retarded n00bs.

WTF? Why no free-roam? That's more than half of GTA's fun. That makes no sense, dude.

Spaz you are really defending the wii and I understande but wouldn't you want the map for GTAIV to be 5 times bigger than SA. the Wii would barely merely hold SA. It wont come out on the wii becasue it is a kiddies game console. That is there marketing strategy and target audience

Posted Image
Thanks to OGTAM for the Sig

#34 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 22 December 2006 - 03:03 AM

Spaz you are really defending the wii and I understande but wouldn't you want the map for GTAIV to be 5 times bigger than SA. the Wii would barely merely hold SA. It wont come out on the wii becasue it is a kiddies game console. That is there marketing strategy and target audience

You are a retarded little fanboy, you know that? And for the last time, they never stated they wanted GTA IV, they simply said they wanted GTA. That means the Wii could get it's OWN GTA GAME. And you think you know what you're talking about when you know nothing at all. You don't know if the Wii could hold SA. For all you know it could hold SA 3 times over. Stop trying to spit facts you know nothing about.

And another thing, the Wii is not a "kiddies game console". WOW do you ever sound like a typical Sony fan-boy riding their "adult" dick as always. I don't think Red Steel is much of a "kiddies" game. Nor is CoD 3, now is it? Farcry, also, is not a "kiddies" game. What about GT Pro Series? That's a racing game, not a "kiddies" game. Let's not forget Resident Evil, Trauma Center, Madden, Medal of Honor, Darkness, Splinter Cell, and Disaster....... I haven't even named them all. Go ahead, search for yourself, these are all WII GAMES.

Now STFU, n00b!

Posted Image

lolz

#35 Jace

Jace

Capo

• Elite Members
  • 5,871 posts
  • Netherlands 

Posted 22 December 2006 - 04:25 PM

The Wii could play san-an with ease. And like stated graphics of gta aren't great. But they got lot's of them. And they could implement somekind of SD card installation. It may make the whole proces of loading take long and be rather anoying, but that's how they still could make a huge map and play it.

And Spaz is just saying that the Wii isn't that "kiddie" console like lot's of people think. And even if it was, it's damn fun. Some people just think of ps3 being great for it's "power". But have you heard a lot about the ps3 after it's release? Xbox 360 is doeing better than ps3 and untill now sony is only loosing money on the playstation. But the Wii is doeing great. It's sold out in every shop here.

Edited by jaçe, 22 December 2006 - 04:25 PM.

Posted Image

Courtesy to Connor

#36 adman01

adman01

Shoplifter

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 31 December 2006 - 07:12 PM

imange using a crap remote sensor just to fire a gun anyway it coulnt paly it its not childidh enough like mario but mario and GTA 4 could never work out :pissedred:

#37 Dazza

Dazza

Life might get you down, so kill yourself!

• Members
  • 2,516 posts
  • Australia 

Posted 11 January 2007 - 11:19 AM

I rekon it might be allright on the Wii, like us poor people can afford the next gen console and the game

I found a story on the net clicky

[url="http://"z10.invisionfree.com/twilightintoxication""]Posted Image[/url]
Do not click the flames, it'll burn you.

#38 rav0001

rav0001

Trickster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 79 posts
  • Australia 

Posted 11 January 2007 - 01:44 PM

nah ,it would be crap on the W!!, it will be a major :thumbsdown:
rav0001.

#39 Jace

Jace

Capo

• Elite Members
  • 5,871 posts
  • Netherlands 

Posted 11 January 2007 - 02:51 PM

There already is a similar thread called GTA Wii in the gaming section. And I'm getting the feeling you just made the tread to say how dumb the Wii is, when it's something totaly new and I'm almost sure you never have even used it. It's more fun than a ps3, it just lacks the power.

Anyway, GTA for the Wii would be great in my opinion. Just don't know how you can make a game with all those featers playable with the Wii-mote and Nunck-chuck.

Posted Image

Courtesy to Connor

#40 Dazza

Dazza

Life might get you down, so kill yourself!

• Members
  • 2,516 posts
  • Australia 

Posted 11 January 2007 - 02:53 PM

THat what i mean the moving of the car and they might even bring out a gun for the Wii, how fun would that be.

[url="http://"z10.invisionfree.com/twilightintoxication""]Posted Image[/url]
Do not click the flames, it'll burn you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users