GTA Wii

Chris

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

f*** it. You don't have do have a extrimly big (in disk space) game to have a good one. Having it on the Wii would be cause of the console being interactive. Now I know that ps3 is way more powerfull, but maybe they would adapt the game to a Wii version. Like Wii sports is fun but graphics kindda lag.

Well I think that if it came out on the Wii it would be a disaster for Rockstar becasue PS3 is more advanced and has more disc space which I think they won't use for some reason.

Um, I don't think they exactly said GTA IV going to Wii. Just, a GTA. And who cares if the PS3 is more advanced? That means absolutely shit. PCs are more advanced than all the consoles, so should they just put GTA on the PC and never on a console?

The graphics on the Wii aren't shit..... On top of that, how does graphics judge whether a game is shit or not? Stop being retarded n00bs.

WTF? Why no free-roam? That's more than half of GTA's fun. That makes no sense, dude.

Spaz you are really defending the wii and I understande but wouldn't you want the map for GTAIV to be 5 times bigger than SA. the Wii would barely merely hold SA. It wont come out on the wii becasue it is a kiddies game console. That is there marketing strategy and target audience

The graphics on the Wii aren't shit..... On top of that, how does graphics judge whether a game is shit or not? Stop being retarded n00bs.

WTF? Why no free-roam? That's more than half of GTA's fun. That makes no sense, dude.

Spaz you are really defending the wii and I understande but wouldn't you want the map for GTAIV to be 5 times bigger than SA. the Wii would barely merely hold SA. It wont come out on the wii becasue it is a kiddies game console. That is there marketing strategy and target audience

You are a retarded little fanboy, you know that? And for the last time, they never stated they wanted GTA IV, they simply said they wanted GTA. That means the Wii could get it's OWN GTA GAME. And you think you know what you're talking about when you know nothing at all. You don't know if the Wii could hold SA. For all you know it could hold SA 3 times over. Stop trying to spit facts you know nothing about.

And another thing, the Wii is not a "kiddies game console". WOW do you ever sound like a typical Sony fan-boy riding their "adult" dick as always. I don't think Red Steel is much of a "kiddies" game. Nor is CoD 3, now is it? Farcry, also, is not a "kiddies" game. What about GT Pro Series? That's a racing game, not a "kiddies" game. Let's not forget Resident Evil, Trauma Center, Madden, Medal of Honor, Darkness, Splinter Cell, and Disaster....... I haven't even named them all. Go ahead, search for yourself, these are all WII GAMES.

Now STFU, n00b!

The Wii could play san-an with ease. And like stated graphics of gta aren't great. But they got lot's of them. And they could implement somekind of SD card installation. It may make the whole proces of loading take long and be rather anoying, but that's how they still could make a huge map and play it.

And Spaz is just saying that the Wii isn't that "kiddie" console like lot's of people think. And even if it was, it's damn fun. Some people just think of ps3 being great for it's "power". But have you heard a lot about the ps3 after it's release? Xbox 360 is doeing better than ps3 and untill now sony is only loosing money on the playstation. But the Wii is doeing great. It's sold out in every shop here.

Edited by jaçe

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There already is a similar thread called GTA Wii in the gaming section. And I'm getting the feeling you just made the tread to say how dumb the Wii is, when it's something totaly new and I'm almost sure you never have even used it. It's more fun than a ps3, it just lacks the power.

Anyway, GTA for the Wii would be great in my opinion. Just don't know how you can make a game with all those featers playable with the Wii-mote and Nunck-chuck.

• 2 weeks later...

Don't get me wrong. i've always been a tried and true Nintendo fan since my childhood (still am too, I wanna try out Super Smash Bros. Brawl and Super Mario Galaxy :dribble: ) but GTA + Nintendo = Terrible combination and a disaster for both Nintendo and Rockstar.

• 3 weeks later...

It might not be a disaster though, I think it would be interesting to see what R* would do with it.

What I do think is that a port of GTA4 to the Wii is stupid. It's just not the sort of game you'd be able to play properly on it. If the Wii is going to get a GTA game then it's going to have to be a new one IMO, made specifically for it.

imange using a crap remote sensor just to fire a gun anyway it coulnt paly it its not childidh enough like mario but mario and GTA 4 could never work out :pissedred:

The remote sensor would to be to aim, not to fire. And I know for a fact you haven't even read HALF of the Wii's title list, or you'd know it isn't a "kiddy-console". And again, no one said GTA IV.....

nah ,it would be crap on the W!!, it will be a major :thumbsdown:

Atleast give a reason. Oh wait. That's right. You have no logical reason behind that.

Don't get me wrong. i've always been a tried and true Nintendo fan since my childhood (still am too, I wanna try out Super Smash Bros. Brawl and Super Mario Galaxy :dribble: ) but GTA + Nintendo = Terrible combination and a disaster for both Nintendo and Rockstar.

You can't say NINTENDO + GTA. It doesn't work that way. Sorry. You'd have to say Wii + GTA. But WAIT. You don't know this, for it hasn't been tried yet. Nor is there any logical reason to hate GTA.

It might not be a disaster though, I think it would be interesting to see what R* would do with it.

What I do think is that a port of GTA4 to the Wii is stupid. It's just not the sort of game you'd be able to play properly on it. If the Wii is going to get a GTA game then it's going to have to be a new one IMO, made specifically for it.

That is what I've been trying to so this whole entire time!

• 11 months later...

The Wii is perfectly capable of running GTA, the Wii has better graphics than the PS2 so basically everyone here saying the Wii's graphics are rubbish and that it can't play GTA then your saying that the most popular and best selling console in the world has shit graphics.

Recently TGTAP has been going through changes and has been trying to encourage members and make them not post stupid posts etc, but when a moderator who has been around since 2004 says

The Wii's a piece of shit.

then people will think that if a moderator is being an absolute fanboy, they can too.

The game 'Bully' which came out on PS2 is almost exactly the same style as the sandbox based GTA series and it has been announced to come out on the Wii AND 360. If a game similiar to GTA can come out on PS2, 360 and the Wii then it can obviously handle it and must play good too otherwise rockstar wouldn't make it.

Edit: I can't believed I bumped this topic by almost a year and made an idiot out of myself while I was at it, sorry.

Edited by FallenClyro