GTA Wii

Chris

Well i think you cant enjoy a game with shitty graphics

I wouldn't call OoT shitty actually. And why in gods name wouldn't you be able to enjoy it? It's about gamePLAY. Not gamegraphics..

"Too small polygon count, too little pixels. Oh shit, you know what, I hate this game.."

Now I think anyone who's sane will realise that that statement misses the main part of gaming.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck you, fool.

Go back to kindergarten if you can't talk any sense. Nintendo games own the shit out of almost any other game out there any day. Cartoony game? Go play LoZ TP, fully. Then come back here and give your opinion again.

GTA is cool (I think that actually is an understatement), but certainly not the best game ever. That title already is in Nintendo's hands.

So STFU and only come back when you become a bit more.. mature. You really aren't behaving like how a 19 year old should.

Oh, and may I ask why they don't deserve it? Because they're to successful, perhaps.

Ha ha ha ha ha!

Yes nintendo game own the shit out the rest of the games, if ur into little kiddy kids that are a peice of piss to complete.

I admit some of them are fun, like i am a fan of the zelda series and smash brothers.

I certainly hit a nerve wit u, must by a Nintendo fan boy eh?

And if you are and before your 14 yr old head explodes, i have a Wii myself, i dont think nintendo is so bad. they just need to stay to there cartoon games.

Edited by Phantom_Renegde

• 9 months later...

i agree that it would make R* richer, i read somewhere that wii sales rating is higher than Xbox 360, PS3 and PSP sales rating combined.

so it means that many people have wii right? if a GTA is released on wii who doesn't want it? seriously

they already released bully: scholarship and manhunt 2, so why not GTA? and even though the controls would be a pain in the ass, i would like to see R* improvise and use wii controls as an advantage, can you imagine a GTA that'll make us tired?? :lol:

probably the gun and car controls that are tiresome, but hey it makes the game more fun and healthy. and since i already have a wii i hope R* really make one, just one GTA in a wii.

Well i think you cant enjoy a game with shitty graphics, these days anyways. Like when san andreas can out, we didnt complain because thats all they were capable of to produce. The Wii is.. alright, i like the motion sensor and playing the minigames it has, but i would never buy one. If gta did come out on the wii it would be a definate downgrade, but why should i complain, im happy with what i got.

lolmotherfuckingwut!?

the phrase graphcs whore comes to mind, GTA1 shite grahics, awesome game, pac man shite graphics, awesome game i could go on but i can't be bothered quite frankly...

if GTA came out on the wii i reckon it would be a good game if R* used the wii mote and nunchuk properly, still i don't have a wii and i am not going to get one just because they havebbrought GTA out on it

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, well I've just recently played on Wii before, and I have doubts now about it.

Well firstly, there's not many buttons on the Wiimote and Num-chuck. It would be hard to actually create a big game with just a few buttons to it. Not that I have a problem with it, but it would be hard to play. Those who are use to the Wii controllers will obviously say that my statement is wrong, yeah. But the fact is I haven't played it that long because I'm not too interested in a Wii. But from my experience, I've realized it will just harden gameplay IMO.

Another thing is the sensitivity, I mean, If you've played Call Of Duty: WaW on it, you'd see that the sensitivity is all too accruate, thus making it harder for those who tend to have shakey hands. I don't want to play a game that has too much sensitivity, just ruins the whole experience. And yes, I know they are both different games, but the fact is most games have similarities to each other (May be wrong on that).

I just hope if they do make it on the Wii, they make it good.

Okay, well I've just recently played on Wii before, and I have doubts now about it.

Well firstly, there's not many buttons on the Wiimote and Num-chuck. It would be hard to actually create a big game with just a few buttons to it. Not that I have a problem with it, but it would be hard to play. Those who are use to the Wii controllers will obviously say that my statement is wrong, yeah. But the fact is I haven't played it that long because I'm not too interested in a Wii. But from my experience, I've realized it will just harden gameplay IMO.

Another thing is the sensitivity, I mean, If you've played Call Of Duty: WaW on it, you'd see that the sensitivity is all too accruate, thus making it harder for those who tend to have shakey hands. I don't want to play a game that has too much sensitivity, just ruins the whole experience. And yes, I know they are both different games, but the fact is most games have similarities to each other (May be wrong on that).

I just hope if they do make it on the Wii, they make it good.

Yeah thats what i thought too. They could use gestures like tilt wiimote forwards for accel , pull back for brake. that'd be the biggest pain in the ass lol. they did put the scarface game on wii.

cod isnt too bad on wii, although it took me about 20 minutes to get used to it, using a mouse is much easier.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

GTA on the Wii? :thumbsdown:

I don't know. It's just that the Wiimote is universal, TOO universal for a GTA game. Like what some members posted in this topic, the Wii's pad is just too sensitive. I mean, if I'm, for example, walking in a pedestrian lane and someone called me, my hands would drop the Wiimote. If I had very low health, and was on a mission, and was hit by a car because the Wiimote forced the AI to move to the nearby road, that's annoying. WaW is a big fat example.

But let's just say that Rockstar can avoid these. :hurrhurr:

^^ Yeah.

Also, I hope that they would go back to the cartoony (kinda), original style of III, VC, SA etc instead of the GTA IV style, since I prefered the layout/style of the first 5 3D ones. GTA IV had a completely different style, but I still like it. :)

Edited by will99

Just like Spaz said, Rockstar Games are intelligent people, they know exactly what they would do before they actually implement it. If they were making GTA on the Wii, do you really expect it to be shit? Of course not, they're not going to make it rubbish. Grand Theft Auto is a superior game in it's class, and even if you believe GTA isn't meant to be on Nintendo, think again. If Chinatown Wars was successful, then why can't they continue making GTA for Nintendo?

Also, if it ever does come out for the Wii, don't expect it to be rubbish. The people at Rockstar are intelligent people who know what to do, if they weren't smart, then what would the outcome be for GTA? We wouldn't be talking about this if GTA never was great. So really, at the end of the day, if Rockstar feel that their should be somewhat a GTA on the Wii, they will think ways to make it playable for even those who struggle with using the Wii.

I just think what you said was an ignorant statement. If you've tried to Wii out and you don't like it, fair enough, that's your experience and opinion. But if you haven't ever played on the Wii, play on it, and you will see how capable a game like GTA can be on a Nintendo platform.

• 2 years later...

I am not sure if Rockstar actually will port the Grand Theft Auto series to the Wii. The Wii may not be big enough to accomodate a GTA game, and the graphics would have to re disorted in order to allow the wii to accomodate it. The graphics would resemble GTA Chinatown Wars graphics if it was ported, which would really take away most of the fun and action. However, on the other hand, Rockstar might port GTA to Wii, in order to gain more players, more money and to get the jump on their rivals (eg. Saints Row, Driver)

I would really want Rockstar to port GTA to Wii. It would make it more easier for me and the other GTA Fans around the world to access and play a GTA game if that was done.

This decision, to be honest, would NOT influence me to buy a Wii. I still prefer to play GTA on PC, as the gun bullets travel straight to the crosshair and are not obstructed by barriers usually experienced when using the console or classic controls.

• Chris unpinned this topic