worst music genre

Madlabrador

• 5 weeks later...

Not saying that your opinion is invalid, but, rapping takes a hell of alot of talent, to rap for 4 minutes perfectly to a beat, without breathing noticably, and not screwing up takes alot of talent, especially if you do it quickly. Freestyling is as hard as that, times 100.

Anywhoo, ion the words of X GTA X

CLASSICAL

AAAAAAARGH!

lol :lolbounce:

Not saying that your opinion is invalid, but, rapping takes a hell of alot of talent, to rap for 4 minutes perfectly to a beat, without breathing noticably, and not screwing up takes alot of talent, especially if you do it quickly. Freestyling is as hard as that, times 100.

Anywhoo, ion the words of X GTA X

CLASSICAL

AAAAAAARGH!

lol :lolbounce:

I don't give a shit how hard it is for them to do it, I still think rap sucks ass. They sound like retards compared to country singers.

What rap are you listening to? Because if you say they sound like retards compared to country, you must be listening to horrible hip-hop. Or Houston-based rappers, they suck now. Because most rap pwns most country any day of the week. And rapping is hard as hell. Just try.

Another horrible music genre is classical. There's a reason rock and roll was invented.

I like some Rap, but most of it annoys the hell out of me.

I used to be into the "Gangsta 4 life" style, but I've grown up and I listen to other types of music now.

Nothing worse then some little shit, with a basketball Jersey, tilted hat, pants halfway down his ass and thinks he's Eminem or someone, because he listens to their music. I don't have a problem with kids that dress this way. Just when they let the rap they listen to get to their head and they actually think they're a gangsta.

I like Country, Rock & Roll , 80s (Not a specific genre. Just anything from the 80s) and some metal.

Edited by MVC

What rap are you listening to? Because if you say they sound like retards compared to country, you must be listening to horrible hip-hop. Or Houston-based rappers, they suck now. Because most rap pwns most country any day of the week. And rapping is hard as hell. Just try.

Another horrible music genre is classical. There's a reason rock and roll was invented.

I really can't remember their names but some that I could vagly remember are; Fifty Cents, Exibit and Jayzee...I don't even think I'm spelling their retarded names right...they come up with the most f***ed up names.

Pig Raping Death Metal j/k

The most annoying (probably most sucessful) genres imo are R&B and pop. Not every artist but the majority. Rock & all it's sub-genres FTW!

I swear if you're referring to a YouTube video that is f***in' great. Some guy commented on a video I posted of the bassist of Fish Pocket at a show they were playing. He called it shit, seriously. And this bassist is like the best bassist in Florida, no shit man! I looked at the ONLY video he had up at the time and it was some of the worst 'metal' I've ever heard, with repeatitive lyrics about f***ing pigs. The bassist was playing simple lines, with a PICK((MY bass video involved slapping)), and the drummer seemed like he just started percussion in some middle school band. Pissed me off.

Worst music genre? There's plenty of shitty ones. Just as you can't name the "best", really, you can't name the worst.

• 2 months later...