Need Original Radio stations

Jamesesesy

i need the stations for gta III because they havent gone on my pc, all the other sound works fine. the game works fine. but the radio stations arent there. you can scroll and choose, but no sound. i need the original files so i can either put them in my mp3 files bit or put them in the main game files.

PLEEAAAAAAAAAASE HELP i dont want to go back on google :cry: it misses out wot i search for entirly

Guese what,

it turns out you can actually reinstall a game! I would try to do that if I was you. People have said that it really worked for them!

ok my fantastic-sarcastic maybe it turns out im not a retard and thought of that hmmm? maybe it just mite happen to not work...funny that...

• 5 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Hey there, look I don't want to sound disrespectuous, but why the hack is it such a big deal to find/get thows radio stations, somebody, anybody, please help, are we asking to much, just upload the God damn radio stations, pleeeeeease :bashhead:

Please just the K-Jah if you can and want to -_-

Edited by Black Skorpyo 666

Hey there, look I don't want to sound disrespectuous, but why the hack is it such a big deal to find/get thows radio stations, somebody, anybody, please help, are we asking to much, just upload the God damn radio stations, pleeeeeease :bashhead:

Please just the K-Jah if you can and want to -_-

Allow me to quote the site:

Max. Single upload size: 283 bytes.

So we can't do that.

Ok, what you should do now, is insert the play disc (If you don't have it, you either have an illegal version of the game d/l'd from the internet (against forum rules) or you lost it. In which case you're screwed.) If you can do this, explore the disc contents, find an 'audio' folder. Copy the contents of this folder into the 'audio' folder in the GTA III installation directory... If it asks you to replace any of the files, accept.

When it's done, you should be able to play with your radio stations.

Edited by MrLlamaLlama

Avoid warez & demanding = better results.

"just upload the God damn radio stations" = no incentive to help new people.

Cursing people in general isn't much help either. In case anyone missed the point a few posts back, you should have all

the original files you need if you have a LEGAL copy of the game (specifically, the original GTA3 disc).

Just a headsup.