Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zak

Soccer

18 posts in this topic

How many of you guys like to play soccer? Soccer's my favourite sport, and easily my best. But I don't like to watch it on the TV, with the obvious exception of the FIFA WC. :)

In my previous school in P.E lesson on soccer , i would always be like midfieldandstriker ....(where i run between the 2 positions lol) . And in tournaments , we played for the school . I was a defender since teacher said i'm very tall , has good advantages on heading lol :lol:

I have alot of friends that play soccer, and I'm probably the only Iranian that isn't obsessed with it. It's stilll fun to watch though. At least the WC ^_^

Goalie eh :) lol i was once a goalie (we were playing for fun) and this stupid sissy whacked the ball and hit my stomache :angry: .. lol from then onwards , i never want to be a goalie anymore .

the final are happening in Portugal right ? I received an sms on phone saying if i capture a picture of a taxi featuring EURO 2004 advertisement , i would stand a change to go there with 2 tickets :D

Booring...

Well, watching football is boring. Playing is alright, when you're not playing seriously. 5-a-side, no goalkeeper, small pitch, no offside games of Soccer kick -----.

Football is cool, premiership football gets lame after a while because of all the italians playing for extra time and free kicks and complaining of a pulled hamstring then the next minute theyre up and running again

if your playing with a few friends then its better i think as opposed to a proper match

Euro 2004 will kick ass though

Support England and Holland :D

I don't watch premiership football as my two teams are in the 1st division and conference. I'm watching the FA Cup Final at the moment though, 30 minutes gone and there's already been loads of brawls