Bully

tommy vercetti guy

What you do in the game? You can go to classes, on day 1 morning class is english, afternoon class is chemistry. Day 2, morning class is art, afternoon class is gym. Day 3, morning class is autoshop and afternoon class is photography. Each class is a minigame and there are 5 levels of each class to complete. There are also favors students can ask you to do such as beat up jocks, get him to the library, etc. There are jobs around the town like mowing lawns or paper route that you can do to get money. There is shopping in the game, buyig new clothes, get haircuts, better bicycles, etc. Then there are missions. Everything is done in a GTA style, so there is free roaming, you can just fool around between missions or whatever. You can do bike races, boxing matches or just simly beat the crap out of everyone you see. The weapons are great, you can get items in the inventory like a slingshot, stink bombs, itching powder, etc. Then there are envirmental weapons such as apples, balls, plates, trays or an instant kill of putting someone into a locker or garbage can. There ae about 500 other things I didn't list

Freedom is pretty good. Between 9:30AM to 11:00 AM is the morning class, 1PM to 3:30PM is the afternoon class. if you did all 5 levels of the class, you dont have to go to class anymore. If you're not in class, the prefects or cops (if you're in bullworth town) will try and catch you, if they catch you you'l be sent to class. At 11PM its curfew, you have to be at your dorm or you'll be wanted. You pass out at 2Am if you're not in bed. Like said before, everything is done in a GTA free roaming style. Oh, and no hitting girls.

Edited by tommy vercetti guy

What happens when you hit girls? I heard you get a severe punishment, but I don't know what it is.

I play that game and every nerd will have shit stains all over their tightie whities.

Whhen you hit girls (adults and little kids apply too) the cops/prefects will chase you. If they catch you you'll be sent to the police station/principle office. You lose all your weapons (minus slingshot, skateboard and camera) and somtimes you have to mow lawns if you get caught by prefects

This game looks awesome :thumbsup: . I'm getting it actually for Christmas. Thanks for the info tvg.

BTW I;ve heard the storyline is too small,.... Is it?

Its not small at all, as long as you don't rush through it. There are plenty of iother things to do after the storyline, such as collecting items, jobs, favors, classes, bike races, etc

Yeah MiamViceCity, I liked the carnival too. Damn, it wa so interactable. I My favorite was the house of freaks

This game looks awesome :thumbsup: . I'm getting it actually for Christmas. Thanks for the info tvg.

BTW I;ve heard the storyline is too small,.... Is it?

Its not small at all, as long as you don't rush through it. There are plenty of iother things to do after the storyline, such as collecting items, jobs, favors, classes, bike races, etc

Yeah MiamViceCity, I liked the carnival too. Damn, it wa so interactable. I My favorite was the house of freaks

Hehehehe the House of freaks was really cool. :D

The game's is very interactive, actually IMO I think it's more interactive then, GTA SA.

At first I thought it would just take place in one area (The school). I had no idea you could actually go into a town.

The map's is a fair size too. Plenty of stuff to do, aslong as you don't get busted by the cops for truanting. ;)

Edited by MiamiViceCity

Umm, you're only half right. He does go against bullies eventually in the sotryline but its not because he wanted to defend the nerds

Let me guess. The other half of the story is that he wants to make money, too. Right?

No, I meant that you were only right about Jimmy being dropped off at a boarding school, the part about you saying that Jimmy defending the nerds was wrong.

Wow this game looks awesome! I remember Chris showing off the trailer a couple of months ago but sort of forgot about it. I might get this for Christmas too! Or a bit later...

Edit: Damn! Just found out that it's only for PS2. I remember reading a preview of it in my OXM (Official Xbox Magazine) but then on Wikipedia I read it got cancelled for undisclosed reasons. Man, I was really looking forward to this game, maybe but I doubt it, there will be an Xbox version later like with the GTA's but like I said I doubt it. :(

Edited by Artur