[VC] Tips PLEASE!

I_Stuntz_I

My first ever thread on this site :o

Anyway, I need a lot of help with stunting.

I have read a couple of tut's and they have helped but if possible can anybody post or contact me some places where i can start and get some tips or pretty much get the feel of stunting.

I already have succesfully nailed the signpost thingy out the front of the motel on the second island (credits to Joyrider for this, and also for really getting me inspired to properly stunt)

I am going to be downloading a fair few more stunt videos i hope noone minds if i steal their stunts while i get started and get a grip of all this. Thank-you so much to anyone that can help.

:cry::whistle:clicky!!!

go to that link(become a member) and just look through the topics and then read what they have to say...

OR :blink:

just go onto CLICKY!!!! and enter VS tstunt tutorials or some thing like that.... :coolthumbup:

Off Topic: My laptop got tookin away and it had my GTA SA,all the tools for stunting, and all my stunt videos (UnDone,Catch me,and The REvolution < i just made The REvolution... :cry:

You are doing right by watching different stunt videos.

Also see diff tuts.

And unless you didnt see GhostChild's TUT here.

You wont understand.But you will be neglected and disrespected if you steal others stunt.

And belive they will know you have stolen.

Head over to GTA Stunting and look for more TUTS and Guides.