Car suggestions..

Sherman

89 Taurus SHO MTX for the win! Unfortunately the 96 and up V8 SHOs kinda had cams that kinda spun off :erm:

A friend (I use the term loosely) has an 00 or 01 Grand Am GT with the 3400HO OHV engine. He claims it does 0-60 in 7 or 8 seconds and that my car should be able to keep up with it.

http://miller88.homeip.net/0-60.mpg I'm still trying to figure out how that's 7 or 8 seconds.

I just want to get a quick word in right quick. Most American sedans suck! Quick word over.

Get the RX-7. And blackmail Spaz into tuning it for you, Skyline.

Heh, I need the room horribly. I've been thinking about an older bimmer (mid 90s)... cost out the ass parts and labor though. One of those or an SUV. Sports car wouldn't be exactly... practical, nor would the BMW... but. Either would the SUV.

And I don't think Spaz is really an RX-7 tech. :P

Maybe I should just go with a luxery sedan or something. :mellow:

If anything, don't get a 86' Toyota Corisca. My older brother flipped his and we couldn't salvage the parts because the car is so rare.

Never heard of that. The Toyota Corollas or something of that year are pretty rare. Or atleast a certain trim level of it. It's in Initial D(?) stuff I think. I've been looking at some American cars.. and I've found some beasts. Like a Chevy Caprice or Ford Crown Victoria. Boats of a car, and have some power. Boat = room.

Matter of fact, also don't consider a Chevolet Caviler. My mom wrecked one when she was pregnant with my little brother.

Yeah, my entire family sucks at driving. Go with the Caprice, I guess.

EDIT: Yep, it was a 1986 Corsica. I thought he was getting a Celica, but I was wrong.

Edited by TEC 9

Matter of fact, also don't consider a Chevolet Caviler. My mom wrecked one when she was pregnant with my little brother.

Yeah, my entire family sucks at driving. Go with the Caprice, I guess.

EDIT: Yep, it was a 1986 Corsica. I thought he was getting a Celica, but I was wrong.

Heh. Don't worry, I won't. My cousin gary (and his 400 pound wife) had one. It was a pos. I dunno if it was just the ~700 pound weight in it, but yeah. I think most of my family is good at driving. Or atleast my uncles.. they've had some crazy stories.

I've still got an abuncdance of time left, contradictorary to what I said before. Mid 90s Beamers seem pretty cool. Especially 3 series. The service fees would be heavy though.

Jesus Christ, do people even read the first post anymore? WE AIN'T TALKING ABOUT ANY GODDAMN EVOS. What we are talking about right now is Skyline's new car, which he's considering a 90s BMW, and how bad my family sucks at driving.

Heh, the 3 series is what I'm mostly interested in. 328i's and stuff. There was two 95 Convertables in there for like.. 7 grand. Not too bad if it's been properly maintained and such. Traction Control would be a nice feature :D

Almost hit this car at 45 MPH ....while it was stopped... woo. It was quite a scare.

Jesus Christ, do people even read the first post anymore? WE AIN'T TALKING ABOUT ANY GODDAMN EVOS. What we are talking about right now is Skyline's new car, which he's considering a 90s BMW, and how bad my family sucks at driving.

^ And it still stands, you n00b.

A 3-series Beamer. And for only $7,000. Buy that car, IMMEDIATELY.

^ And it still stands, you n00b.

A 3-series Beamer. And for only $7,000. Buy that car, IMMEDIATELY.

Hehe, i wish. Only 102K on it too. I'll probably go the best way... buying off of private owners. Usually the dealer ships just fuck you over. I'm all over the place with this stuff man. I've got Beamers, evo's, Camaro... Trans Ams.. all in my head. Gonna go talk to my grandma soon about it. :D