Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
the guy in gta3

What one is the best?

35 posts in this topic

IS this ristricted to the classic GTAs? If so than I pick GTA2. London sucked and GTA1 was a bunch of colored dots. Otherwise, I pick GTA: Vice City, but that'll most likely change in... 9 days!

We are talking about classics gta :cigar:

I think gta 1 is better cuz it is in america bit in london it has a lot of stuff thats boring like the missions in london are boring but in gta1 its much fun.

GTA London, finally a game that Rockstar have made that ISN'T in America. Rockstar originate from England, so it is good they made a game set in England. (GTA IV = England).

Good, the car crusher in GTA 2 was my favourite, because you could get all of those power-ups. By the way, a little off topic, what 'stunting' do you do, I saw your writing underneath your name...

GTA 2 also had smooth and slinky animations, which was much better than the original.

By the way, a little off topic, what 'stunting' do you do, I saw your writing underneath your name...

Mostly Parkour and a bit of tricking. You didn't actually think I steal a military jet and fly through tunnels? :lolbounce:

Oh, it's just that it says Real-life stunter, and I assumed you did stunts in 'Real-life'.

What is Parkour? Do you mean skateboarding?