Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
the guy in gta3

Favourite radio station?

65 posts in this topic

My favourite's "Head" radio from GTA III. That song 'Change' with the women singing is brill. As catchy as a very finely meshed net.

Edited by mrlittle

I cant remember the radio station that the commercial includes Pogo The Monkey. Maybe it was LIPS 106. It has loads of funny commercials. I went to pogothemonkey.com and found only a blue screen :lolbounce:

No one can say they don't like chatterbox - its too amusing (until you've heard everything a few times over)

on chatterbox they were not enough callers and they kept on phoning about the same thing again and again i think it was too reppettitive to be intersting for more than a few hours i like flashback fm but it is better in vice city and k-jah is better in san andreas but good in gta3 each gta game they seem to reuse one of the gta radio stations next time i think it is head radio witch is also my favourite station

No one can say they don't like chatterbox - its too amusing (until you've heard everything a few times over)

That is very true, a lot of the RadioStations on the game were very short and so were quite repetitive, it didn't spoil it for me though.