Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

No food fights this year.

Look on e-bay, I just scored a bunch of 2-day XBL gold codes for $1.

On XBL I'm URBANOUTLAW5150, have been doing Saint's Row & CRACKDOWN. Right now I'm declining multi-player on

CRACKDOWN until I complete it, kept getting people w/ maxed-out agents coming in & killing off my bosses. In a week or

so, I'll have the game completed & will be accepting guests.

No food fights this year.

Look on e-bay, I just scored a bunch of 2-day XBL gold codes for $1.

On XBL I'm URBANOUTLAW5150, have been doing Saint's Row & CRACKDOWN. Right now I'm declining multi-player on

CRACKDOWN until I complete it, kept getting people w/ maxed-out agents coming in & killing off my bosses. In a week or

so, I'll have the game completed & will be accepting guests.

Urban, if people with maxed out skills are joining your game, you may want to let them. If they kill the bosses, it counts for you. So you could just sit back and try to max out your skills while your partner takes on the bosses.

Wow I haven't visited this topic for months. I just added a few of you.

BTW I'll probably be one of the few who does NOT get Halo 3. MS are shit at hyping games. They just plaster the game's logo and imagery everywhere and it's put me off it now. I'd much rather wait for GTA IV and play other games I know I like in the meantime.

And really, Halo 3 is a multiplayer orientated game. I don't even play online much and won't have as much time once I start uni.

Eh, but Halo 3 does have 4-player online co-op. (About time.) But, that's still multiplayer. Hmm, I guess if you're an achievements whore, you could try to complete campaign mode on Legendary. For example, if you complete the first level on Legendary, you'll get points for that and points for if you had completed the same level on Heroic and Normal!