Chris

Sexiest Member 2006 v3.0

102 posts in this topic

Well I do live on the borders of Romford which has a lousy reputation. There is no way I would post the picture of me wasted as it is one embarassing and two unflattering. I will take some pics tomorrow that look halfway decent. I will post the picture I entitled GEology Buddies though :P

That girl kinda scared me, bear. :P

Just kidding. I hope the voting goes unbiased. Seriously, nothing is gonna come out of asslicking(rofl) up to people.

Im glad she scared you, what a bitch she is :P

The voting should stay unbiased. Lets all be fair.

all those other uploaders wont you to register. .Imageshack ftw!

Register allows you to keep better track of your images. Think about it, I've uploaded to ImageShack PLENTY of times and then ended up wanting to post that picture somewhere again and forgot the link to it.

Well I think i have finally worked this out thank god.

media014.jpg

This was yesterday during a free lesson I had my camera as I had to take pictures for media. So me and my friends decided "Hey lets take some pictures!"

media012.jpg

This is my friend Alina trying to kiss me. We have a pact to say if one us is being obssesed by some guy we will just say sorry I have a girl friend and this is her.

just 1 one more thing about that not being able to comment to a guy. I can see If a guy is ugly or maybe handsome but I don't think I really can say who's sexy. Maybe that's what the original GTA master wonted to say.

Just don't misunderstand it...

anyway, what's with the first pic bear? like there was a big flashlight aimed at the cam. Doesn't look like the sun to me.