Sexiest Member 2006 v3.0

Chris

Time again for the third annual sexiest member competition, now part of the inaugural Forum Awards, taking place later this month. This topic is purely for everyone to enter the competition, by posting a maximum 3 pictures of themselves.

Rules are simple:

This topic is for submitting pictures only, no voting will take place here

No offensive remarks

Maximum of 3 pictures per person

Some useful links are to the Your Piccys topics, where you may have posted pics of yourself and can get the links from your posts there:

Old Piccys topic (2004-05) and New your piccys topic (2006 onwards)

And FYI, last years sexiest member picture submission can be found here

Currently the attachment feature of posts is broken, so if you need a reliable place to upload your photos, use Image Lodge ;)

I'll start us off my 3 pics:

pa2400494np_th.jpg chris_with_shades-mirrorerw2c_th.jpg chris_with_shadespjh_th.jpg

Remember this is for posting your pictures that you want entered into the competition, no voting here, and no offensive comments.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Man I also wanted to participate this third annual sexiest member competition

but I 've some serious prob with my G'friend so I 'm li'l bit upset & the another main thing is my photoes (I think) looks bizzare when captured by that crappy convex camera. So the only thing is U can see my profile pic

by the way i like Cris's pic , he seems to be a college boy on the admin's chair also spaz the great 2nd pic and the gta girl and kokane nice pics :whistle:B):blink:

ROFL in his third pic he has mushroom hair actually.

Anyone else think we should get kokane to post here, just to spice things up a bit? And hopefully some other female members will post too, not that we have enough for a competition but just for the hell of it, hopefully some more males will post tomorrow as well. I would like to pwn as many people as possible this time, even Spaz The Great.

Well I do live on the borders of Romford which has a lousy reputation. There is no way I would post the picture of me wasted as it is one embarassing and two unflattering. I will take some pics tomorrow that look halfway decent. I will post the picture I entitled GEology Buddies though :P

Well I do live on the borders of Romford which has a lousy reputation. There is no way I would post the picture of me wasted as it is one embarassing and two unflattering. I will take some pics tomorrow that look halfway decent. I will post the picture I entitled GEology Buddies though :P

That girl kinda scared me, bear. :P

Just kidding. I hope the voting goes unbiased. Seriously, nothing is gonna come out of asslicking(rofl) up to people.

Probably some other Dave, she doesn't even know your name (you were Crimson at the time), probably her dad or cousin.

just kidding. TGTAP does not condone incest. :)

Speaking of Essex, anyone remember katie? lulz. what a n00b.

Why is my name in her sig?

Here is my pic, look at your own risk.. :nope:

http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/8913/imag0013yb8.jpg

And hey look there is me! Can't remember who it was, but someone said we looked alike didn't they?