Rate the multiplayer (SPOILERS)

first off,if you havent played it yet,vcs multiplayer is split into two islands,when you first see it,it says a bunch of little places like leaf links and prawn island,but dont fear,they are only spawn points,anyway....

the multiplayer is much improved over lcs,but what i find really wierd is that there is traffic where it normally shouldnt be,like cars driving through the airport terminal,or traffic jams in the golf course,they probably did this so you could get a ride if you didnt have one,but still,it's creepy seeing people drive away on the water,heh heh,another thing is clumping of pedestrians,there's about 3 different people and they are the only type you see,it's too bad the amount of people at once had to be cut down so you could do all this cool stuff,they still run like marathon people in multiplayer,but still,it's more fun than ever,especially races,me and my friends dont finish them,we keep racing until we reach the hunters and then the real fun begins! (if you wanna try it,start a quadathlon race) i give vcs multiplayer a 9

san andreas couldve been the best if it had split screen multiplayer...

SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER,there IS a way you can all have hunters at the same time,just start up a quadathlon race and keep racing until you have to fly in the hunter,they fire rockets so you can kill each other,but you'll have to make your own scores,remember it,a quadathlon race in vice point will get you a hunter for each player.

That's pretty awesome a quadathlon, which 4 things do you do or drive?

SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER,the first is a sanchez,then an infernus,which then goes to a bf injection and onto the hunter!

that's only one race though,there might be loads of other vehicle types for them,what i wanna see is a race that goes from bmx,to biplane,to splitz 6,to the jet ski or hunter,actually,if there were 6 people doing multiplayer,each could have their own type of vehicle,then they could have a might of the hunter game (while they're still on the quadathlon race) where they all have to avoid being blown to bits by the hunter,after that,the person who died will get in a hunter and hunt the rest of the people down,until there's only one left,which would mean they'd win the game,once again,you'd have to keep score yourself,but that's one hell of a way to play!

Whats up ethan man! Shit that was sweet when we found those damn hunters! Two hunters friggin goin at it full blast. Good times with that... yeah anyway man we'll try that wing walking thing on San Andreas again tomorrow. Someone should give that a shot in VCS with the Hunter... hehe.

• 1 month later...

Multiplayer To Me Is Like 9.9

Ummm No reason For the 0.1 drop?????

That probably makes no sense?

Multiplayer was good i played against my cousin in Survivor or whatever it's called where you try to kill the other player(s) to get to a set limit, i like when you get shot ,red comes accross the screen it's good to know when you've been shot lol'

Great Stuff No Thing About It!!!

:thumbsup: