PS3 Or Xbox 360?

Sindher

PS3 Or XBox 360?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Which One Is Better?

• Playstation 3?
    • Xbox 360

Now MiamiVice is a newb (no offense) to listen to. He actually has both Xbox and PS2, so he has a broadened view on the console war. These are the people I want to hear from, not fanboyish rabblings. Such as....

Obviously, Playstation 3 is better than Xbox 360, since Playstation is always the better than Xbox in many aspects.

And Sindher, the games I compared were LAUNCH TITLES, a.k.a. games that came out on DAY ONE of the console. So suggesting that those views are biased just because the 360 came out earlier makes you look biased. Like MiamiVice, I had both Xbox and PS2. Matter of fact, I also have a Gamecube.

I thought discussions about console wars were prohibited here? Because I know for a fact that this one will turn into a console war if n00bs keep posting.

I like the PS3, but I love the Xbox 360 because I have history with Xbox and I like Halo, GTA, and "better" GTA clones.

EDIT: And if you still think time is a factor in launch titles, look at the Wii launch:

Red Steel (3/5)

Exite Truck (4/5)

Madden 2007 (4/5)

Rayman (4/5)

Legend of Zelda (5/5)

So shut the hell up about the 360 having better games because it was out longer. According to X-Play, Wii had a better launch and it was released two days AFTER the PS3, Sindher.

Edited by TEC 9

Now MiamiVice is a newb (no offense) to listen to. He actually has both Xbox and PS2, so he has a broadened view on the console war. These are the people I want to hear from, not fanboyish rabblings. Such as....
Obviously, Playstation 3 is better than Xbox 360, since Playstation is always the better than Xbox in many aspects.

Thanks dude. :)

I don't partake in the "Console wars" because there's no point. Seriously arguing over game consoles?

As I said before I've only played the 360, because we don't get the PS3 until March, but the few times I've played the 360 I've been like WOW!!!!. The graphic effects on PGR3 are superb. I can't wait to have a crack at the PS3. :D

I thought discussions about console wars were prohibited here? Because I know for a fact that this one will turn into a console war if n00bs keep posting.

I like the PS3, but I love the Xbox 360 because I have history with Xbox and I like Halo, GTA, and "better" GTA clones.

EDIT: And if you still think time is a factor in launch titles, look at the Wii launch:

Red Steel (3/5)

Exite Truck (4/5)

Madden 2007 (4/5)

Rayman (4/5)

Legend of Zelda (5/5)

So shut the hell up about the 360 having better games because it was out longer. According to X-Play, Wii had a better launch and it was released two days AFTER the PS3, Sindher.

Erg, the Nintendo game systems don't need top notch everything in a game so that could be a big factor withPS3 not having a great launch title.

Sure Nintendo isn't that great but that Wii looks pretty fun to play with (sounded better when it was going to be called Revolution lol). But maybe that's why it had better ratings; cause the motion sensitive thing is a brand new thing and more interesting (maybe not better graphics or anything) but still probably fun. I wouldn't know since I haven't played but my friend who has Xbox 360 AND Wii (got in on release date) so I'll be sure to go over some time soon and try it out.

I just did those launch comparisions because Sindher forced me to. Saying how I thought the 360 had "better" games because it was out longer. I was proving that launch titles don't need a year to attain greatness. All those games that were reviewed were reviewed on day one of their respective systems.

People, We Can Argue About This Until The Cows Come Home

But We All Know Which Console Is Going To Be The Better Console

Playstation 3

I Mean, PS2 Kicks Xbox 360's Arse Lol

PS3 Will Just Destroy It!

Give me a reason. Give a damn impressive reason why the PS3, or the PS2 for that matter, kicks the Xbox 360's ass. If you give me a reason that makes me say, "Wow, this guys was right about the Xbox 360 sucking," then I'll lay off. Until then, take your fanboy self and your console war and GTFO.

• 2 weeks later...

PS3 all the way. The launch games are mostly poor, except for COD3 and motorstorm, but wait for it to really get going. One year from now, it will dominate the next gen console war, simply because of the quality of games available by that time. One problem I have is its quite expensive, but I'm sure it won't be a massive hindrance.