Fake Screenshots

Red_91

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey man, you might want to resize the image using Edit, cuz it takes some time to load it up you know, well at least for me. Anyway man, that is definitely a fake one, oh yeah, but a nice fake, really nice, I like it, looks pretty damn good. Probably he was watching some kind of action movie, then using Photoshop or something.

Edited by GTAPlayer

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Look,another fake:

fighter2.jpg

ha read this Last week, Game Informer invited GTA fans to ask questions about their recent experience at R*. Game Informer's Andrew Reiner, the only journalist so far to have seen Grand Theft Auto IV in action, promised to answer as many of your questions as he can. The answers are in...

(Interesting points: There are no airplanes in GTA IV, but flying remains a big part of the game. This means you will be able to fly helicopters. Niko can also climb telephone poles, it seems.)

Kobe Asks: I heard that you can’t fly in Liberty City anymore. What is up with that?! Flying is one of my favorite parts of this series!

This is incorrect. There are no airplanes in the game, but flying is still there. One means of this is the helicopter. As Dan pointed out, this is just one city and a plane really doesn’t fit into that very well for gameplay. Flying is still very much a large part of the game.

Visit My Website Visit My Website Visit My Website Visit My Website Visit My Website

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
I'm not sure if that first one is a real fake... Looks more of a crime-city game something, I don't know man. The last one looks a bit suspicious too you know, so I'm not really sure those are GTA IV fakes... But man, they look really nice.

Edit: Now this is a fake man, looks pretty damn good, but I suppose this one is old too. Notice the 7 wanted level stars.

fake1.jpg

Haha ninga throwing stars.

• 1 month later...