4 replies to this topic

#1 ethan the gta helper

ethan the gta helper

Pickpocket

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 18 November 2006 - 05:40 AM

hey,i've had years of experience with gta,so it's not only vcs i can help out with,anyway,whatever you want help with,say it here.
i help others with any GTA game,i can help you with glitches,cheats and mods,whatever you're lookin for,gimme a holla!

#2 danny goodman

danny goodman

Vandal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 29 December 2006 - 05:36 PM

i want to add my own custom soundtracks to the game. i have downloaded the rockstar custom soundtracks software but the button can't be pressed and what i was wondering is that is there anything that i have to do or is the software not compatible with gta vice city stories

#3 MrLlamaLlama

MrLlamaLlama

Graphic Designer.

• Super Mods
  • 4,819 posts

Posted 29 December 2006 - 11:55 PM

i want to add my own custom soundtracks to the game. i have downloaded the rockstar custom soundtracks software but the button can't be pressed and what i was wondering is that is there anything that i have to do or is the software not compatible with gta vice city stories

Just follow this link, my friend, 'the GTA helper' not really being that helpful, is he?
http://www.thegtapla...h...ost&p=84782
A great TUT by fleesh to get you on your merry way!

Posted Image

CoolerMaster HAFX Tower Case | XFX 850w Black Edition PSU | Asus CrossHair IV Formula Motherboard | AMD Phenom II x6 3.4 @ 3.7 Ghz + ThermalTake Frio HS/F | 8Gb Corsair Dominator GT | Nvidia/EVGA GTX470 1280Mb | 64GB Crucial RealSSD (os) | 2x 1TbSamsung Spinpoint F1

Need a quick GTA Fact Fix? - Grand Theft Wiki it!

#4 WASDED

WASDED

Nobody Special

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Finland 

Posted 11 May 2009 - 01:40 PM

I have a problem!

I cant find any of mine gang members in whole gta vcs . There aren`t any of them in front of businesses or in their cars.
Do you have to complete all missions or what is it ?

Ihave done all missions to the :High Wire , and few more after that and i am in east island.
Platform : PSP

They just arent anywhere . (ONLY THE EMPLOYEES WITH BLUE ARROWS ARE INSIDE THE BUSINESSES ) !!!!!!

#5 MrLanceVanceDance

MrLanceVanceDance

Consigliere

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 777 posts
  • Australia 

Posted 14 January 2012 - 08:17 AM

In order to have gang members spawning, you have to own an Empire site, otherwise, your gangmembers won't spawn. Also, you have to first complete the mission "To Victor, The Spoils", because that is when Empire Sites and your gang becomes unlocked. Also, limit the amount of cheats and mods you use. Overuse of mods and cheats will mess up your game really badly.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users