Case Closed

This a very obsure anime. And a very violent one, to boot. Just to tell you how violent it is, in the first episode ALONE, there was a dude getting shot, another dude being decapitated by a rollercoaster (his ex-girlfriend tied a rope around his neck during the ride), and the main characted witnesses a illicit deal go down and is hit over the head with a pipe and fed a pill that was supposed to kill him. But it only shrinks him so that he looks 8 instead of 17.

EDIT: And this qualifies as a KID'S SHOW in Japan!

Edited by TEC 9

It ain't that f***ed up. I know about one episode of Case Closed that was so mild, I wonder how the hell it was made. It was about a school's baseball championship flag got shredded to hell. None of the usual murders or shit like that.

On to murders and shit like that: One episode had a tanker robbery where a guard was killed, one of the perps got choked to death by another one of the perps (he was gonna snitch), the perp who choked the other dude was poisoned by potassium cyanide (he would spend way too much with the money), and the mastermind shot the last perp in the arm, wounding her. (The mastermind would have killed her if the main hero didn't interfere.)

I know another episode. Some chick who stole another girl's screenplay and plagerized it became a movie star and won awards. The other girl commited suicide when she heard the news. Two years later, that girl's old friends, including the one who stole the screenplay, were invited to a remote cabin in the woods and the chick got hacked into pieces by the other girl's boyfriend. You can see her head fall off her body!