Kingdom Come

Samiam2

Try buying loads of ammunition for the M16A2. I find the M16A2 is very useful for this mission. Because the rate of fire deserves a round of applause, and you can 'ice' one person with only one ammunition, plus the Mag Capacity is quite large (60 bullets per one magazine).

And for the secondary weapon, I suggest an AK74. It's similar to the M16A2, but the only difference is that you need 3 bullets to take someone's life out. And the Mag Capacity is lower too (30 bullets in a mag).

There... Hope I helped. I finished the mission in one try though, shouldn't be much of a problem for you. But I'm an FPS hard-core, no wonder my reflexes are "trained" well.

• 4 weeks later...

Well unless he has finally done it, just get an M16 and a bazooka. Get out of the car, then cycle through the weapons and shoot. Use the bazooka to bow up vans and M16 to blow up those psychos. What I like about this mission it that it's adrenaline pumped in some way. I don't recall having that stressfull missions in either VC or SA.

Well unless he has finally done it, just get an M16 and a bazooka. Get out of the car, then cycle through the weapons and shoot. Use the bazooka to bow up vans and M16 to blow up those psychos. What I like about this mission it that it's adrenaline pumped in some way. I don't recall having that stressfull missions in either VC or SA.

What about "the driver" mission in VC?