Turn On, Tune In, Bug Out

IronDiva

if you use cheats,just put the wanted level cheat in (u,r,t,t,d,l,x,x) it'll get rid of the cops,but even when they're not around,things can still go wrong,a good way to beat that mission is by using the gyrocopter (little willie),sure it costs $5,000,but it'll make traveling the city a whole lot easier,and in this mission,speed is a critical necessity.

if you use cheats,just put the wanted level cheat in (u,r,t,t,d,l,x,x) it'll get rid of the cops,but even when they're not around,things can still go wrong,a good way to beat that mission is by using the gyrocopter (little willie),sure it costs $5,000,but it'll make traveling the city a whole lot easier,and in this mission,speed is a critical necessity.

Hey, where was that thing? I know I came across it somewhere, but didn't know what it was! Thanks!

i'm here to help! the little willie can be found on the rooftop of the safehouse near the chunder wheel,another place to find it is in the junkyard.

Ah, the junkyard! I actually am just using the police helicopter, and all I have to do now is work on my timing. I always come "this close!"

Speed on down to the hospital on the east islnd, somewhere down south as soon as the mission starts, get the heli from round back, then whirl away. Each time you get to a new piggy station, steal their undamaged heli to get to the next rooftop. After all antenna are destroyed, land on top of the pay n spray, steal a ped car and spray your way to freedom!

• 4 months later...
When I'm doing this mission, I usually end up with a 4 star wanted, and die in the street like a dog. Do I have enough time to visit Pay 'n Spray before all the evidence on me is collected?

This took me three or four goes, but when I figured this method out, I was amazed how "unrushed" I was doing it.. (And cheat-free). (I in fact did it like this twice..) I'm playing PS2 version.

1. Jump in Lance's car and get to the Ammunation as quick as poss.. When you're there, don't just get the one free rocket launcher, buy three or four of them to build the ammo up.

2. drive to the police station and up the ramp to the steps.

3. when you're on the roof, take out the two antennas.. if you're lucky, on one of my attempts, the right-hand antenna explosion took out the two cops standing next to the helicopter. saved me shooting them. You'll have 2 stars by now anyway. Get in the heli, fly to the little havana police stn. You'll have plenty of time.

4. land on the roof, and QUICKLY take out the helicopter buzzing around shooting at you. No more will come.

5. take out the two antennas. Be careful not to stand too close, or not to damage the chopper.

6. You'll have 4 stars by now.

7. Back in the heli, fly to the downtown police station, but DONT go near it. land on the TALL building overlooking the police station - just to the south of it. it's a nice, big, flat grey roof. land in the middle, it will protect the chopper from being shot at.

8. run to the edge of the roof (dont fall off) and you can take out the two remaining antennas from there. You'll have 5 stars.

9. Back in the chopper, now to get rid of the wanted stars.. others have suggested jacking a car and getting to a pay-and-spray, but there's an easier way. (I mentioned I did this twice.. That's cos the car I jacked got so shot up it exploded IN the pay and spray before the door closed. I was p*ssed!!)

10. Fly to the construction site nearby. right at the bottom of the red crane is a police bribe. Just land the chopper on it and take off again. 4 stars.

11. Fly to the police bribe behind near the trailer park. do the same. 3 stars.

12. Your choice whether you now land and jack a car to pay-and-spray, or just wait til the bribes respawn. go back between the two and just keep landing on bribes. You'll pass the mission.

I found even with 5 stars, unless I got real close to the ground, I didn't get shot at a real lot (but it was fun watching the SWAT vans crashing into themselves and blowing up below...!)