No more storyline...

Nate10

Okay.So I have just finished the mission where I have to be a cop with Lance,steal a cop car and blow the mall up in the coffee secton.Now I did that and I beat the mission easily.First try.But know there's nothing to do.I go to the Tommy mark but it's jsut money.Do I need to buy the real estate liek that cowboy guy said in the game?I do realise somebody has asked this and I am just wodering if I need to buy real estate.If so,which?Thanks,anyy help would be much appreciated.

Okay.So I have just finished the mission where I have to be a cop with Lance,steal a cop car and blow the mall up in the coffee secton.Now I did that and I beat the mission easily.First try.But know there's nothing to do.I go to the Tommy mark but it's jsut money.Do I need to buy the real estate liek that cowboy guy said in the game?I do realise somebody has asked this and I am just wodering if I need to buy real estate.If so,which?Thanks,anyy help would be much appreciated.

Yup, you've gotta do that. You got to complete 5 of the 7 property strands to unlock the final missions. I'd say buy the Pole Position first since there are no real missions except to spend about $500 if I'm correct watching a hooker. Just buy one at a time.

Yup, you've gotta do that. You got to complete 5 of the 7 property strands to unlock the final missions. I'd say buy the Pole Position first since there are no real missions except to spend about $500 if I'm correct watching a hooker. Just buy one at a time.

Actually, that's $600. That part gets boring after a while. And you have to get the printing press asset as well.

Can someone like tell me all the assets I need to purchase?So far i've bought the Pole Postition and The Malibu.

Some are Sunshine Autos in the north side of Viceport, the Boatyard in Vice Port, Cherry Poppers in Little Havana (on the main road, can't miss it), Kaufman Cabs in Little Haiti and I think there are a few more.

Cherry Popers Ice-Cream Factory

SunShine Autos

Pole Position Club.

The Docks

Print Works

The Malibu Club

Kafuman Cabs

Studio

I suggest as spaz said strip club or Shunshine autos.

As the missions are easy and money comes fast

When on the Strip Club missions, well you don't need to do nothing, you just watch the stripper dance, and let the strip club come to your management, In sunshine Autos you have To get all the Cars to unlcok some sports vehicles.

Thanks,i'll g do the $600 dollar thing in the Pole Position tonight so I can make money at my mansion and pole Position.Right now i'm saving for Print Works,Studio,Cherry Poppers,Sunshine Autos,The Docks and Kaufman Cabs since I already got The Malibu Club and Pole Position.Two more things though,is Sunshine Autos the car lot place located close by the Cuban missions?I don't remember,i'll look if you guys won't answer.And also on the Malibu how do I beat the first mission for The Malibu.I'm confused when I go into the cop station.Can't figure it out.

Ok first of all, yes Sunshine Autos is close by the Cuban missions, just go up from the Police Deparment place and turn left and you'll see it. Second of all, to beat the first mission for the Malibu Club, you get inside the cop station and turn left I think and run to get the cop outfit. As soon as you get inside you'll get a star or two but as soon as you put on the outfit they'll go away. Then you go upstairs, just keep going straight and up the stairs. In one of the cubicles you will find a card which you will need to open the cell for Cam. After getting it go back downstairs and down to the basement. 2nd door on the left if you're looking from the entrance. Get down to the prison cells and I think you will find a panel on the wall and there will be a short cutscene and Cam will be free. You will have 5 stars I think and cops all over your ass. Just fight your way out of there (make sure you have a car waiting outside) and get into the car. I think you have to get into a Pay 'n' Spray and get rid of you're stars and then take Cam back to his house on the "second island". I hope that's pretty accurate and I can be of help, good luck on beating the mission man.