"The Lounge" Forum

Chris

Today I've spent absolutely ages skimming through our general chat forum The Lounge. In it I found numerous topics that shouldn't have been there. The majority fell under the gaming category. There is a dedicated forum for general gaming chat, so I advise you to post your gaming related discussion there, not in the lounge.

There were also a fair few computer related topics, I moved all these to the PC Chat forum, which is currently the least popular forum in general discussion, so if you have anything to discuss about computers or are having trouble with something, be sure to post there, NOT in the lounge.

That's all thank you. Just think before you post a topic in the lounge, whether it would fit better in one of the other subforums.

Additionally, the forum "Music and Entertainment" is now "Music, Entertainment and Sport" - There were requests for a separate sport forum, which we decided against as there simply weren't enough topics to warrant having a new section for - besides, sport falls under 'entertainment' really, so it makes sense.

Is it possible to use a spoiler tag in forums? e.g.

WRITE HERE

, This could help for people who havent seen that film yet or haven't got to that part in the game ect...

So what do you think?

Yeah, they've got spoiler tags at GTAForums and there are a lot of spoiler topics here so they'd come in handy.

So we should use these tags?

Is it possible to use a spoiler tag in forums? e.g.

WRITE HERE

, This could help for people who havent seen that film yet or haven't got to that part in the game ect...

So what do you think?

Yeah, they've got spoiler tags at GTAForums and there are a lot of spoiler topics here so they'd come in handy.

So we should use these tags?

Yeah. It would be great for people that don't have the game (like me) to not get any excessive details about the game.