19 members have voted

1. 1. Own a xbox 360

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Going to buy a ps3

• As soon as it's released in my country
    • I'l buy one but will wait till the price falls
    • I don't won't a ps3

Hell, Microsoft never made a profit off of the Xbox. They do it out of love. Or hope that the 360 sells more than the PS3. But to do that, MAKE 360s THAT AREN'T FRAGILE AS HELL! But people are screwed here for the PS3. Only 400,000 units and eBay users are a bitch. I've heard of packages going into the 3K range!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jace, your people seem more like my people. And Nate10, I stayed up until midnight on November 22, 2005 watching the Xbox 360 launch on G4. I'm not doing that shit again for a while. All that was just a bunch of previews and for the last thirty minutes, five reviews. Pretty moderate, except for COD2, which got a five out of five.

This is at 6:00 though with three hours of coverage.Plus Playstaion won't be stupid with no coverage like XBox.(I do not like XBox.Period.)

I heard about a PS3 being sold over eBay for $15,000. Damn, I like the PS3 (kinda) too, but ain't no way in hell I'm paying the same price of a new car for a damn console.

And Nate10, not to be an asswipe or anything, but that whole Microsoft buying out GTA thing. Remember when Sony got GTA first and had it exclusive for nine months before the Xbox version was released? And it kept it that way for five years? *cough*PAYBACK*cough* *cough* Sorry, bud. It just had to be said.

I'm getting a PS3. Just as soon as I sell my liver, right kidney, broken 360, and left testicle before I can start to afford it.

lol^ ,and yeah ive heard the 15,000$ for a PS3 on Cnn news,thats just insane hard core gamers.

Yeah, I saw a $25,000 one, same as Tec saw. Well, game selection sucks rightnow for PS3, PSP has better selection. PS3 only got one exclusive for a game and that was Untold Legends which on the Loop today on AOTS said sucks. I really am thinking of getting a XBox 360 but I probably will just wait like a full year. I'm scared i'll get the wrong console. Wii = the funnest thing you'll ever play IMO. XBox360 = Best game selection ever so far IMO. PS3 = the best stuff inside a console. I sure hope PS3 gets some great games, let me say again gets a bunch of great games in the future cause i'm almsot about to get XBox360 instead. BTW my friend Eric just got a Wii. He loves it so much, he's not to much a gamer though....and rich.

Edited by Nate10