love fist

dilshan

I guess you're a bad driver.

When you get a hold of the limo, do not stop the limo. Lit the gas and don't let go of it. Drive down the road and turn right into the main road. Keep driving down there and make sure you don't crash because if you do, the meter will fill up and the bomb will go off. When the bomb is taken off, the screen will give you a confirmation and then you can drive regularly back to the Love Fist studio.

Just drive through that long Eastern Highway, and into the long bridge into Starfish Island, and continue to the Vice Point, and find the bridge that leads to Prawn Islands, and to Downtown. By that time, you should've completed the "Bomb" part of the mission...

Just hope you're lucky enough so that you don't get stuck in traffic. I finished my mission that way. I think the route I gave you is one of the longest route you can go in Vice City without having to make tight corners...

i put seaways and comeflywith me and flew in to da water and did circles around an island . I DID IT

That's acutally quite clever.But cheater! :D

It was pretty easy.Just go on the main road.Back and fourth.I beat it first try.It was pretty funny actually with Love Fist tryin to defuse the bomb.It made it easy from that.Well,at least enjoyable...

• 2 weeks later...