2006 Award Category Suggestions

Chris

PSH. We don't have anime nerds here. I KNOW anime nerds...... They don't come to this site.

I could bring one((I could bring a BUNCH, actually, but ONE I KNOW I could get to join)). She enjoys playing GTA, but it isn't a big game in her life. Now if we were based on DDR that would be an entirely different story.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PSH. We don't have anime nerds here. I KNOW anime nerds...... They don't come to this site.

I could bring one((I could bring a BUNCH, actually, but ONE I KNOW I could get to join)). She enjoys playing GTA, but it isn't a big game in her life. Now if we were based on DDR that would be an entirely different story.

I heard about this site were they have loads of stuff on anime and mangas, mostly you will find them there. And i know one of them, but he wouldn't be interested in GTA.

I have some ideas that i think: Most Original Name,Member Who Will Be Banned Soon,Most Boring Member,Most Original Member Name,Best At Graphics.

That'd bring bad things to the site.

Why Nate? :huh::mellow: I think this is a good idea.Chirs what you say: It is a good idea or not?

Erg.Should I of been susprised you would of questioned that...

It'd bring peopel angry at this site.We don't need anymore assholes at this site.

Asshole? :huh: What the hell? I am not an asshole. :pissedred:

Wow, look at how many warnings we'll be dishing out to people once this topic is finished, probably at least 3 people will be getting one I should think, maybe more, who knows. Off-topic and spammy and flaming shittiness FTL. Keep on topic guys, no more shit posts, off topic posts, or flaming. Or I'll set the mods on you.

Right I doubt anyone's going to give anymore sensible suggestions, so in addition to my first post listing, I chose these to add:

Best Graphics

Most Original Username

Most Active Member

Biggest Userbar Whore

Ugliest Member (but give this a different name, such as worst appearance or biggest fashion disaster or something, we don't want to completely demoralise people)

Most Likely To Be Lying About Their Age

If there are any awards you'd seriously like to see then you'll have to PM me as I'm now closing this topic. Thank you everyone for your suggestions and good ideas. :)