2006 Award Category Suggestions

Chris

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I looked at ArturKim's sig and thought, how about one for "Biggest Userbar whore". or "Most Sig Image Abuse Award" or something.

Spaz's suggestion was good too.

Lol, I know it's a lot but after I got one I couldn't stop lol. I'll probably take off a few that I don't really need plus I don't know how to use photoshop and all that stuff to make my "own" sig. By the way I saw someone with only one userbar but it kept changing to different ones, can someone tell me how to do that?

Edit: took two of em out.

Use Aodbe ImageReady.

Anyway how will the nominations take place.

Who will decide who goes to which catagory.

By the way I saw someone with only one userbar but it kept changing to different ones, can someone tell me how to do that?

1) You can animate them manually in Adobe Image Ready (that's what I did).

2) I've seen that on userbars.com they have some kind of userbar animator, try that.

How about one for "Official Forum Dee Dee Dee"?

Why, looking to take home a prize? :bleh: Just f***ing with you.

Anyways. For fun-awards I think we need something on man-whoring. It's just a must, really....

Maybe a picture for that one? :D

Though I do think you have me beat already in one of your pics on MS. Seriously, there's like 5 people around you. I'll definately get one if we make this an award.

I don't know about the sig abuse award. Arn't these supposed to be fun awards? I don't want to have to see a fuckin' page filled with sigs. I mean. We have guidelines for sigs, hardly ever even enforced.. Just think it's stupid.

How about one for "Official Forum Dee Dee Dee"?

Why, looking to take home a prize? :bleh: Just f***ing with you.

Anyways. For fun-awards I think we need something on man-whoring. It's just a must, really....

Maybe a picture for that one? :D

Though I do think you have me beat already in one of your pics on MS. Seriously, there's like 5 people around you. I'll definately get one if we make this an award.

Yeah, the elegant gothic picture.

That one WOULD have to be pictures, because stories can be made up. Didn't think about that.

I have some ideas that i think: Most Original Name,Member Who Will Be Banned Soon,Most Boring Member,Most Original Member Name,Best At Graphics.

That'd bring bad things to the site.

Why Nate? :huh::mellow: I think this is a good idea.Chirs what you say: It is a good idea or not?

Erg.Should I of been susprised you would of questioned that...

It'd bring peopel angry at this site.We don't need anymore assholes at this site.

Lol nice ones. Thanks Slayer and Lord Voldemort gonna go check those right now. And Tommy Montana: New Userbar Whore? Lol.

I like user bars, there pretty good, you can even submit your own, which i am doing soon. :coolthumbup:

Userbars are kind of irritating, though. They should be a bit more unique. Like, not common things. Have 1-2 userbars declaring things that other people DON'T have in common with you.

Yeah TM but you have 13 sig's.I got nly 1.But lets go back on topic.

Ummm, pointless post FTW?

:D And the best member could be Spaz The Great.

Hmmmm, I seem to always be insulted or sucked up to.

:D And the best member could be Spaz The Great.

Spaz would be "The Most Respected Member" since he makes good quality posts in the forum.

And yet more ass-kissing......