Vice City crashes
Posted 09 November 2006 - 12:35 PM
Posted 09 November 2006 - 04:01 PM
But i think it might be some prob in installation.
As any flaw in instalation of Wheel mods usually crash the game.
“Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not;
remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for.” - Epicurus
Posted 09 November 2006 - 07:23 PM
Posted 11 November 2006 - 09:08 PM
Posted 01 December 2006 - 06:40 PM
The only mod I`m installing is New Vice City 2004 because none of my save games work without it.
I install whis mod, it bad. Lets wait when guys made New Vice City 2005 ore New Vice City 2006
2004 is bad !
Posted 28 March 2007 - 03:41 PM
jus change your game resolution to somtin like 1268x 32 dont remember!!!
Roses are to be plucked n mens are to be fucked!
Posted 24 April 2007 - 03:25 AM
There are 2 ways how you could fix your mods and why your mod is not working:
- You must contact the creator of the mod program and tell that his/her mod program have a problem.
- Your Vice City Game have the problem that the reason is not working.
There are 6 ways how you could fix your mods and why your mods, the game on your computer is not working:
- You must uninstall the mod immediately.
- If the game crashes even you uninstall the mod, you must reinstall the game.
- If your computer is very slow and have problems with it because of it, you must check for viruses using an anti-virus program like McAFee, Norton, PC-Cillin, AVG, etc. immediately.
- If your computer is now crash because of the game and the mod, call your local computer technician to fix it your computer and tell why is the game have problem with it.
- Your computer memory must be low that cannot fit the game. You must increase your computer memory by calling your local computer technician to increase it.
- Install only the game with radio stations so you can save your computer memory.
You can visit my website
Contact me for help, Let's just use this forums.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users