37 replies to this topic

#1 Kitsune Inferno

Kitsune Inferno

Harbinger of Ownage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,197 posts

Posted 08 November 2006 - 03:13 AM

If you or someone you know owns a SUV and uses it to pick up the kids from school and shop for groceries, THEY'RE A FRIGGIN' DUMBASS! There's only ONE reason why you should have a sport utility vehicle. Off-roading! That's why they were built in the first place. Screw the soccer team and go to Baja Mexico!

Yeah, I'm new here. Don't piss me off and we'll be fine. :D

Aw, my first post. You may call it "arrogant". I prefer "foreshadowing".

#2 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

Numba' one in the hood, G!

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 08 November 2006 - 03:18 AM

I drive my mom's Ford Escape. It's a slightly smaller SUV. I use it to go to Universal, my girlfriend's house, my daughter's house, etc. Does this make me a dumbass? Quite frankly, I like it, myself. It isn't too big, but it's big enough to make driving it slightly easier. And it also has balls for a small truck.

Posted Image

There is no "freedom of speech" in forums, yes you can say what you want but in the end what the mods say gos. This is not a democracy.

lolz

#3 Kitsune Inferno

Kitsune Inferno

Harbinger of Ownage

• Members
  • 5,197 posts

Posted 08 November 2006 - 03:23 AM

I always seem to be pissing you off, Spaz. To specify: If you drive a Jeep Wrangler, Hummer, Ford BRONCO, Chevy Blazer, Range Rover, or something like that and use it for mundane purposes, DUMBASS.

#4 tommy vercetti guy

tommy vercetti guy

Veteran

• Banned
  • 1,781 posts
  • Canada 

Posted 09 November 2006 - 03:13 AM

My dad has a 1993 Suzuki Sidekick. It has 4 wheel drive and a loud engine. 4 wheel drive is great for snow, rain, offroad and over bodies.
Posted Image

#5 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 09 November 2006 - 03:42 PM

I always seem to be pissing you off, Spaz. To specify: If you drive a Jeep Wrangler, Hummer, Ford BRANCO, Chevy Blazer, Range Rover, or something like that and use it for mundane purposes, DUMBASS.

As in, if you drive an H2 or H3 >.<. Effin' hate those things. Some people just like driving certain vehicles, though. And down here in Florida, we don't have decent off-roading areas.

My dad has a 1993 Suzuki Sidekick. It has 4 wheel drive and a loud engine. 4 wheel drive is great for snow, rain, offroad and over bodies.

Those tiny things come in 4-wheel drive? Holy shit.....

My brother-in-law swears up and down our Escape has all-wheel drive((not four-wheel))...... He's an idiot...... I can spin the front wheels extremely easily((front-wheel drive.... Love it. ^.^))... In all-wheel drive vehicles, it's hard to do.

Posted Image

There is no "freedom of speech" in forums, yes you can say what you want but in the end what the mods say gos. This is not a democracy.

lolz

#6 Kitsune Inferno

Kitsune Inferno

Harbinger of Ownage

• Members
  • 5,197 posts

Posted 09 November 2006 - 11:08 PM

Hell, I used to live in Florida. (My birthplace.) Spaz is right. No good off-roading action there.

#7 Bear

Bear

"I just shot a bear" Sawyer LOST :)

• Elite Members
  • 3,240 posts
  •    England 

Posted 09 November 2006 - 11:12 PM

There is no need for them in Essex as its all flat land but my next door which is a family of four. Both kids are 18/20 and they have two 4x4s. Whats the point?

Edited by I just shot a bear, 11 November 2006 - 10:25 AM.

Posted Image

Forum Boss-Serious Chat ^_^

#8 Kitsune Inferno

Kitsune Inferno

Harbinger of Ownage

• Members
  • 5,197 posts

Posted 09 November 2006 - 11:13 PM

I swear to god, if I see one more SUV deprived of dirt, mud, etc; I'm egging that f***er!

#9 Nate10

Nate10

Underboss

• Members
  • 3,934 posts

Posted 10 November 2006 - 03:48 AM

I swear to god, if I see one more SUV deprived of dirt, mud, etc; I'm egging that f***er!

1.)I wouldn't do that.
2.)I hate H2's and all Hummers.
3.)Stupid topic.
(Don't say your making me mad.)

#10 Sherman

Sherman

Capo

• Super Mods
  • 6,922 posts

Posted 10 November 2006 - 05:18 AM

There's a ton over here in NC. Some people actually do offroad in them though, we have some trails and a lot of elevation changes. But most are just soccer mom vehicles. And.. I don't like most of those. Especially that crazy bitch in the Toyota Sequoia trying to "race" the Camaro down the moutain..

#11 JOYA

JOYA

Goon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 10 November 2006 - 07:22 AM

You think people never wash their SUVs? Why do you hate them so much anyway? It's their choice to drive one. I personally don't like most of them but I think you're a dumbass.

#12 Kitsune Inferno

Kitsune Inferno

Harbinger of Ownage

• Members
  • 5,197 posts

Posted 10 November 2006 - 11:03 PM

Let's see. Why were exactly were SUVs made? Okay, I'm narrowing the search. Anything that was built FOR off-roading and has never seen dirt in its life is getting egged. Yeah, I know that people wash their cars. But some off-roaders usually don't.

#13 Nate10

Nate10

Underboss

• Members
  • 3,934 posts

Posted 10 November 2006 - 11:07 PM

Yes Tec9,you are right about what they were made for.But there's a huge thing called upgrading and new ideas.People are just taking advantage of what is in the Earth.Deal with it.

Edited by Nate10, 10 November 2006 - 11:08 PM.

#14 JOYA

JOYA

Goon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 11 November 2006 - 08:23 AM

Let's see. Why were exactly were SUVs made? Okay, I'm narrowing the search. Anything that was built FOR off-roading and has never seen dirt in its life is getting egged. Yeah, I know that people wash their cars. But some off-roaders usually don't.

>_<

Whatever.

#15 2pac_thug_4_life

2pac_thug_4_life

Numbers Runner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 120 posts

Posted 11 November 2006 - 08:37 AM

I think its retarted using an off-road car for driving your kids to school and never drivin it on dirt... And its a f***in waste of money.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#16 Bear

Bear

"I just shot a bear" Sawyer LOST :)

• Elite Members
  • 3,240 posts
  •    England 

Posted 11 November 2006 - 10:27 AM

This really contributes to global warming. The earth is more important then having a status symbol car. (Judging by neighbours here by the way)

Posted Image

Forum Boss-Serious Chat ^_^

#17 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 12 November 2006 - 06:36 AM

I think its retarted using an off-road car for driving your kids to school and never drivin it on dirt... And its a f***in waste of money.

Ummm, buddy, you need a vehicle. Some SUVs are cheap. I think my mom's Escape was 18k if I remember correctly. Not a "waste of money" in my opinion.

This really contributes to global warming. The earth is more important then having a status symbol car. (Judging by neighbours here by the way)

Reality check, ALL cars get hot..... Not just SUVs..... And only the SLUTs((Sport Luxury Utility Truck)) are status symbol cars. That would be the H2 and H3, the Escalade, etc....

Posted Image

lolz

#18 Artur

Artur

I-E-A-I-A-I-O

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,835 posts

Posted 12 November 2006 - 07:11 AM

Yeah everything else is average joes. When I get my license (hopefully lol) I wouldn't mind driving an SUV, probably would take it off-roading couple of times but not necesserally. Just because it was made for something specifcally, I'm not only going to do ONLY that, dude it's still a CAR.

Edited by ArturKim21, 12 November 2006 - 07:11 AM.

Posted Image

Courtesy of TM!

#19 Bustago

Bustago

Pure Gangster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 78 posts

Posted 12 November 2006 - 07:18 AM

over here in new zealand
we use 4 wheel drives heaps because there a bloody heaps of things to do off road
but i do hate hummers those are crap and hoever owns one is a asshole!

Can someone buy me a new guitar?
Please?
I'll be your best friend!?

#20 GiiBz

GiiBz

Corsa C Lover

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 976 posts

Posted 03 June 2007 - 10:19 AM

I'm gettin a BMW X5 soon, does this make me a dumbass?
Yes i am going to use it as an offroad vehicle
"If in doubt, Flat out!" - Colin Mcrae

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users