Time to get back into the spotlight tnk ;-)
I'm back to debate the map... :-)
My internet was down for a few days since I was moving apartments.... rite now im on a dialup on a friend's comp
So here's the list of "known facts"... pls update them if new info has come out in the last few days since I haven't been monitoring for new info...
01) Big Buildings seen from HP Point... not check
02) Lots of country between LS and SF... check.
03) Possiblity of mountain(s) between LS and SF... check.
04) Bone county (desert) visible from Panopticon... check.
05) Flint county (mountain) visible from Panopticon... check.
06) SF airport visible from Panopticon... not check
07) Atleast one SF bridge connects to non-urban area which may or may not be mountainous... check.
08) "America-shaped map" (I remember reading this somewhere)... not check
09) Lots of open countryside for small towns... check.
10) Bridge from Rodeo going west... check.
11) "City Limit" north of Red County a possibility... not check
12) "City Limit" west of Rodeo a possibility... not check unless it refers to LS's city limits.
13) Map about 4-6 times > VC assuming LS = VC... check.
14) SF might straddle a river/sea/inlet/creek/bay etc... check.
15) Angel Pine near the base of Mt. Chilliad... check.