Pimp My Garage

TM™

Pimp My Garage

347jugw.jpg

- You can now start pimping out cars to your hearts content... Not a bad eh...

Click the Pimp My Garage link on the toolbar to get pimping right now...

- There are even a few extra features in this release that not even the beta testers knew about including Custom Colours, More Traction Settings and the illusive Damage Multiplier...

- If all this isn't enough for you Vettefan has also released a garage of THREE new cars that have already been added to CheatSync so don't forget to check them out too...

If you want to, you can start Pimping your car out now. Click Here

to start Now.

2gy6c7d.jpg

Here are various Cars that have been Pimped.

The Basics

To start off... You must choose the car you want:

Model: As in which car you would like to pimp.

Car Spawn: In Portland Garage, Staunton Garage ETC.

Pimped Name: What your Car is called as it's pimped.

Colour: What colour you want, click on it to get a wide range of colours.

My Wheels

Wheel Size

The size of the wheels on your vehicle... Set this too high and your vehicle will be undriveable...

Traction Multiplier

The cornering grip of the vehicle as a multiplier of the tyre surface friction...

Traction Loss

The accelerating/braking grip of the vehicle as a multiplier of the tyre surface friction...

Traction Bias

The ratio of front axle grip to rear axle grip... Higher values will shift the grip forwards...

My Engine

Drive Type: Either 4 wheels or Front Drive.

Engine type: Petrol, Diseal, Electrical

1G Boost: Makes tyres spin more readily

from standing starts...

2G Boost: Makes tyres spin more readily

at low speeds...

Transmission Max Velocity

The maximum velocity/speed your car's transmission can handle. Set this too high and you'll hear the cars engine start to struggle with the power...

Number of Gears

The number of gears your vehicle has... Setting this value either higher than the scrollbar or very low may cause your engine to struggle and make the vehicle difficult to control...

Engine Acceleration

How fast your car will accelerate to it's maximum speed... Setting this too high may cause your car to be difficult to handle and make it slide around undesirably...

My Suspension

Suspension Upper Limit

The maximum height your suspension can go to... Changing it to high values could cause undesired

Suspension Lower Limit

This controls your car's ride height. Set it to lower numbers to raise it higher... -1 is about the highest you should raise a car before it gets to hard to stabilize. Using -0.01 will make the car a lowrider...

Suspension Damping Level

How much give the suspension has... If your car is leaning to much or not enough change this to help fix it...

Suspension Force Level

How hard the suspension pushes on the vehicle... You can use this to give the suspension a very weak strength which will make the car drop a little lower, or you can use it to make the cars suspension stronger causing the wheels to tilt slightly, and raise the car....

Suspension Bias

Ratio of suspension force applied at the front compared to the rear of the vehicle...

My Handling

Break Deceleration

How quickly your car will come to a stop from either accelerating or reversing... Setting this too high or too low may cause the car to have difficulties stopping, and may cause sliding...

Break Bias

The ratio between the front and rear wheel axel grip... Higher values will shift the grip towards the front wheels...

Steering Lock

How far the wheels are able to turn on your car... Setting this to a negative number will simulate rear wheel steering...

Anti-Dive Multiplier

The amount the vehicle leans at it's front and back when accelerating and reversing...

Car Mass

The weight of your vehicle... Make it too high and the car will bounce around as if high gravity was on...

Centre of Mass - X

The X co-ordinate for the centre of your vehicles overall weight. Changing this setting will move the centre of mass to the left or right of the vehicle...

Centre of Mass - Y

The Y co-ordinate for the centre of your vehicles overall weight. Changing this setting will move the centre of mass to the front or back of the vehicle...

Centre of Mass - Z

The Z co-ordinate for the centre of your vehicles overall weight. Changing this setting will move the centre of mass up or down..

My Effects

Exhaust Smoke: It has a little amount, but it's useful.

Seat Offset

The distance from door position to seat postion... Can be adjusted to make Toni jump into the car...

Damage Multiplier

The Amount of engine damage the vehicle takes from collisions... Higher values mean more damage...

Percent Submerged

The percentage of the vehicle height required to be submerged for the car to float (untested)...

You will have a list of other stuff as well, here are some:

Twin Exhausts

Helicopter Handling

Bike Camera

No Doors

No Roof

Lower Seats

Halogen Headlights:

Is Big

Reverse Bonnet

Handling Boot/Trunk

Tailgate Boot/Trunk

No Swing Boot/Trunk

Double Boot/Trunk

You can go back and look about if you're happy with the arrangments, The once your done Press FINISH.

Pickup Zone

The code for your pimped out vehicle is displayed below. We hope you find these modifications to your liking...

Here is the Code For one of My Cars:

#cheat PIMPED: 185-SHELBY
setchar(0x945cdf1, 0x45);
setshort(0x9444cd0, 250);
setfloat(0x945ce30, 0.4375);
sethex(0x945ce40, 0x00, 0x81, 0x00, 0x04);
setchar(0x967E6FC, 0x00, 0x00, 0xFF);
sethex(0x944fb50, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00);
sethex(0x944fb30, 0x00, 0x00, 0x00);
setint(0x8E38A38, 185);
setchar(0x8E38A5C, 124, 116);
sethex(0x8E38A5E, 0x01, 0x00);
teleport(292.22, -440.37, 26.02);
setchar(pplayer + 0xB84, 0x00);

You can either submit this code onto the CheatSync database or copy it into the CHEATS.TXT file on your PSP to use it in the game. When activated you will find the vehicle has been promptly delivered to your Staunton Island safehouse garage as per your instructions...

If you post this car on CheatSync please post in the "Pimp My Garage" category and NOT the "Vehicle" or any other category...

Now you can Start Riding in Style...

Hope you Enjoyed This Tutorial

Tommy Montana

Edited by Tommy Montana

a that thing is a cheat for the psp. i thought it was something for the computer that you could do.

WELL NAHH..... ITS FOR PS2, seriously if you looked at the site is was for PSP, but since you didn't know i will just leave it. <_<

Looks liek rather bad looks to me.But it seems pretty cool for Modpeople.

It is good, You don't need to Put the cheat on your PSP, you can Put the cheat in the cheat list in CheatSync. But you have to register an account.