Favorite Thing to do With SA

Well, I was doing a mission with Catalina and we were on a Quad bike and then I ended up crashing and dived into the water to the side of the road. I thought it was going to come up with mission failed and thought that Catalina would die but didn't.

I have since tried to drown many other characters but they all swim to the land again.

It's quite fun though.

Ok,here is a list with what i like:

1. I really like to cruise around in Las Venturas.

2. I really like to get 6 stars.But,i only do this when i am in San Fierro when i am on that tram.

3. Like to do races in San Andreas.Like the races that are in San Fierro.

4. I really to fly with planes.Rustler in my favorite.

5. I really like to get a monster truck and destroy cars

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
A cool thing that I tried was when I launched a rocket while being on top of a train. The rocket flies at the same speed as you do and it looks just like it stands still. Pretty cool stuff. Try it! :coolthumbup:

lol,awsome i might try that. any way some of my favorite things to do in SA are:

-flying a hydra trying to do stunts...ect

-spawn one of those petrol trucks(i forgot what they are called) and jumping off Mt. Chilliad

-exploring the desert

-multiplayer free roam

-going as high as i can into the sky and jumping off a plane or heli...

-six stars

-going into area 69..(i go in there by going into blue hell)(and use never get wanted cheat)

• 2 years later...

for some reason i like to get a tahoma take it to the lowride shop paint it black inside white put the 3rd selecticable rims for it add the radio bass drop it low leave cruise the streets recruit some groves do drive bys then using the " recruit anybody with pistol" cheat in and recruit other gang members and shoot grovestreet....and then explore the woods and what not :weird:

My hobby is actually just cruising around the state most of the times. But I stay most of the times at Los Santos where I recruit my homies and doing drive-bys on Aztecas since Ballas and Vagos are not around anymore.

Now you're going against Ceaser's gang?! What a traitor! :P

I usually just go from state to state collecting all of the cash from the assets in my modded savanna :coolthumbup:

I usually just go from state to state collecting all of the cash from the assets in my modded savanna :coolthumbup:

Haha, not really. I always thought that Aztecas is the coolest looking gang in the game, but I don't like their attitude towards me.

Haha, not really. I always thought that Aztecas is the coolest looking gang in the game, but I don't like their attitude towards me.

Yeah, sometimes they're a pain in the ass but what can you do?(shoot 'em! :rofl2:)

I also like riding the freeway off-road in the countryside, there are a lot of hills and cliffs where you can jump off of (it's kind of cool).

It's a bit like a motorbike playground :lol:

Yeah, sometimes they're a pain in the ass but what can you do?(shoot 'em! :rofl2: )

I also like riding the freeway off-road in the countryside, there are a lot of hills and cliffs where you can jump off of (it's kind of cool).

yeah, that's why I kinda regretted why I finished off both Vagos and Ballas. I wanted waging gang wars back then.

Yeah, sometimes they're a pain in the ass but what can you do?(shoot 'em! :rofl2: )

yeah, that's why I kinda regretted why I finished off both Vagos and Ballas. I wanted waging gang wars back then.

Exactly why i didnt take over all the territories you dont need to...to get 100% completeion.....but afther awhile its kind of annoying when the they try to take over one of yours but its fun as hell :thumbsup:

• 2 months later...

My two favorite things are:

Having bunny hop stat top and going round the citites finding really good bmx spots, doing tricks, combo etc... :lolbounce:

And secondly I like getting a van or coach recruiting all my homies going to a police station go inside the underground car park, shoot all the cops up get 3 star after me then have a police chase round from city to city with my homies backing me up! :clapping: