#41 Bear

Bear

"I just shot a bear" Sawyer LOST :)

• Elite Members
  • 3,240 posts
  •    England 

Posted 06 November 2006 - 09:52 PM

Whats e-1337?

Im glad it is open to females aswell as males I was worried when I joined that I wouldnt be welcome. I dont know any girls who play gta either

Posted Image

Forum Boss-Serious Chat ^_^

#42 tommy vercetti guy

tommy vercetti guy

Veteran

• Banned
  • 1,781 posts
  • Canada 

Posted 06 November 2006 - 10:04 PM

elite. letter e. 1337 = leet. eleet. elite.
Posted Image

#43 Ciaran

Ciaran

1 pWn t3h n00bs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,179 posts

Posted 06 November 2006 - 10:09 PM

Im glad that females are playing GTA games because it shows that GTA is not just a male game.

Edited by Ciaran, 06 November 2006 - 10:09 PM.

#44 Jace

Jace

Capo

• Elite Members
  • 5,871 posts
  • Netherlands 

Posted 06 November 2006 - 10:11 PM

exept for bear and kokane I don't know any other females that play gta either. Well, 1 likes it but doesn't really play gta. She just finds it cool.

Posted Image

Courtesy to Connor

#45 Ciaran

Ciaran

1 pWn t3h n00bs

• Members
  • 3,179 posts

Posted 06 November 2006 - 10:12 PM

Yea me neither but at least some females out there are playing gta

#46 Bear

Bear

• Elite Members
  • 3,240 posts
  •    England 

Posted 06 November 2006 - 10:18 PM

My friend likes to mess around on there but not complete any missions. How many female members (beside me and kokane) are active?

Posted Image

#47 Ciaran

Ciaran

1 pWn t3h n00bs

• Members
  • 3,179 posts

Posted 06 November 2006 - 10:25 PM

Thats it, i think?

#48 Bear

Bear

• Elite Members
  • 3,240 posts
  •    England 

Posted 06 November 2006 - 10:28 PM

I find that pretty sad, my friends used to moan when I would talk about gta. That why I joined so I had people to talk to about it.

Posted Image

#49 Jace

Jace

Capo

• Elite Members
  • 5,871 posts
  • Netherlands 

Posted 06 November 2006 - 10:29 PM

no missions? I think that's the best part. but if you don't know the story line just roving arround is cool.

my first time playing gta was gta3 at a friends house. before that I only played mario and stuff. I was like woowaaa. this is the best game eva!!!

Posted Image

Courtesy to Connor

#50 tommy vercetti guy

tommy vercetti guy

Veteran

• Banned
  • 1,781 posts
  • Canada 

Posted 06 November 2006 - 10:32 PM

no missions? I think that's the best part. but if you don't know the story line just roving arround is cool.

my first time playing gta was gta3 at a friends house. before that I only played mario and stuff. I was like woowaaa. this is the best game eva!!!

I guess you grew too old to be jumping on turtles and rescueing princesses

And the first time I bought GTA vice City I was just driving around and playing, not doing the missions
Posted Image

#51 Bear

Bear

• Elite Members
  • 3,240 posts
  •    England 

I played VC first as a friend told me about it. It was great for christmas, it took me a day to reach the hotel I got lost.

Posted Image

#52 Ciaran

Ciaran

1 pWn t3h n00bs

• Members
  • 3,179 posts

My first gta was gta: vice city.

Happy 1000 post IJSAB

#53 Bear

Bear

• Elite Members
  • 3,240 posts
  •    England 

Posted 06 November 2006 - 10:33 PM

Thanks dude :D I got gta 3 the following christmas but at the time I wasnt impressed as I lied the feel of VC better.

Posted Image

#54 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

Numba' one in the hood, G!

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 06 November 2006 - 10:59 PM

e-1337, that looks better than elite

No, it actually just looks n00bish......

Posted Image

There is no "freedom of speech" in forums, yes you can say what you want but in the end what the mods say gos. This is not a democracy.

lolz

#55 Kitsune Inferno

Kitsune Inferno

Harbinger of Ownage

• Members
  • 5,197 posts

Posted 06 November 2006 - 11:08 PM

I stayed 2 years at GTAF, then again, most of those 2 years were spent inactive. And they suck.

One year, had contributing posts (helpful, funny, etc.), and other things. Did anybody find my fake interview with Jack Thompson funny?

Yeah, I'm new here. Don't piss me off and we'll be fine. :D

Aw, my first post. You may call it "arrogant". I prefer "foreshadowing".

#56 Chris

Chris

Limbal Rings

• Administrators
  • 10,930 posts

Posted 06 November 2006 - 11:16 PM

My friend likes to mess around on there but not complete any missions. How many female members (beside me and kokane) are active?

even kokane isn't very active nowadays, since she's busy with her university course. She was only really active for like a year or so, when me and her had that whole infamous internet thing going on (you can do a little searching around and find out more if you really want to know). Then since then she's kinda inactive, but does check back every now and again, sometimes posting in some of the forum games. She's cool though, she used to play MTA VC as well which was cool. Only played with her once though.

Congrats on your 1000th post btw!

Guys have you seen how off topic you're causing us to go, Jesus Christ, lol, this topic is for discussing elitism, or at least members who got into the group!

#57 Nate10

Nate10

Underboss

• Members
  • 3,937 posts

Posted 07 November 2006 - 03:08 AM

I find that pretty sad, my friends used to moan when I would talk about gta. That why I joined so I had people to talk to about it.

Ya.Same here.All my friends like NBA games.NBA games are like the worst made games to me <_<

Ya.I got Gta 3 first.My cousin used to live with me when he has 12-14 or 15 and I was like 4-7.Through that time he needed a game for him.Not jsut what we had.So he bought Gta 3.He beat it in 6 days.He's also beaten VC but not SA yet.He can't right now cause he's at college and has no time on hands but anyway.I played it and loved it.But I was going to church when I was playing it.Mom said i can't play anymore <_< Then when I was 10 shawn came down when he's like 16-17 and I asked my parents if I could play and they said yes :coolthumbup: Next day I bought VC.Year later or two i bought SA.They're all great.

I've been out of town since Thursday, just got home tonight((Sunday)). Was at Anime South in Destin, Florida all weekend with the girlfriend.

I am back now, in time for the news.

Hope that was nice.

On a second note, thus whole elite thing seems pretty nice. But staying here for a year? I understand it's a must, but dang.

I've been here three years. A year is nothing. I'll spend a year doing something, look back, and THEN realise it has been a year.

Ya.A year is nothin.Even three doesn't seem likee much...

:thumbsup: 3 years,WOW Spaz how do you did it? I think i will stay here 6 years.

Why only six.Too old??

2 years is pretty good. I plan on sticking around I dont have anyone to talk to about gta otherwise

Ya.To bad.But we're good talking about Gta lol.

Whats e-1337?

Im glad it is open to females aswell as males I was worried when I joined that I wouldnt be welcome. I dont know any girls who play gta either

Totally welcomed.

edit:Won't go offtopic now Chris lol.

Edited by Nate10, 07 November 2006 - 03:09 AM.

#58 Jace

Jace

Capo

• Elite Members
  • 5,871 posts
  • Netherlands 

Posted 07 November 2006 - 06:04 AM

yeah, but al least it's a nice convo lol

Before I ever knew about gta I reffered to "the one with the cool police" =gta 3. "the one with the cool mal" vice

Posted Image

Courtesy to Connor

#59 Bear

Bear

• Elite Members
  • 3,240 posts
  •    England 

Posted 07 November 2006 - 03:52 PM

I wasnt keen on gta 3 when I first played it, didnt have the same feel as VC.

Will more people become elites later on in the year?

Posted Image

#60 TM™

TM™

Need new model for avatar :P

• Elite Members
  • 6,334 posts

Posted 07 November 2006 - 04:25 PM

I wasnt keen on gta 3 when I first played it, didnt have the same feel as VC.

Will more people become elites later on in the year?

Yeah, it was hard for me at the start, and yeah will more members become elite. :whistle:
Posted Image
TM™ - Elite.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users