Elite Members

Chris

come on man theres too many elites and chris some of them are abusing there new power. It should be earned and i dont think some people are. Tommy Vercetti Guy is certainly abusng his power as an a elite becasue of this he spamms the forum and then deletes his stuff

What in the f***ing world are you talking about. I spam? Since when. I delete stuff? WTF? All I can delete are my post, is that such a big deal? Go bang your head against a toilet. Thats why I chose not to be an elite anymore, so you noob shits dont have any ammo left to shoot me with

• 4 months later...

I'm in the process of choosing a few members to join the elites. I've posted in the elite forum and 2 members are definitely going to be joining, there's a couple of others I forgot to mention so I'll be seeing which other current elites agree and we'll see who gets made.

I'll probably post here again tomorrow with the names of the members who we've made. While the 12 month rule is still in place, there is 1 member who we decided we'd bend the rules for, and possibly another member too.

If your talking about the old Elites it's on the front page of this topic, If your talking about the ones that are going to be chosed then you won't be able to. :lol: Chris just told us about 20 minutes ago.

There's an Elite Forum? :blink:

Yeah.There is!

I am waiting to see who gets joined in the Elite Members List.

**Checks his joining date.Then his Warning Level** :(

Edited by Lord Voldemort

What previlidges do elite have?
  • Increased PM Storage
  • Increased post attachment storage
  • Ability to delete their own topics/posts
  • Ability to remove the 'Edited by' line when editing a post
  • Ability to avoid flood control on searching and posting
  • Can change display name twice per month instead of just once
  • Access to the Elite Members forum - which contains a more mature level of discussion and topics of a more... sensitive nature