Teaser Sites Arrive

Chris

A little message in my inbox today was informing me to check out two webstes, and sure enough they are both teaser sites for San Andreas - Finally!

Check them out:

EpsilonProgram.com

Maccer.net

First off, Maccer.net

This is about the guy called Maccer from Madchester, Rockstars version of Manchester, the 'mad for it' quotes are still there :rolleyes:

interestingly you can contact Maccer via email, not sure what you'd ask him or what he would say in reply though

EpsilonProgram

Very strange content on here, if you visit the Testimonials page you will see quotes from previous gta characters, including Jezz Torrent from Love Fist and people from Carcer and Liberty City, its great how Rockstar tie in all their previous work.

Remember these are just teaser sites, they dont contain information on san andreas itself, they just give the characters and/or in-game companies more depth and humour us

in GTA3 and GTA:VC there were loads of adverts on the radio for fake companies and stuff - and particularly in GTA3 they quoted their websites - rockstar put actual websites up on those urls and they release prior to the games release. so they're kind of a glimpse at some of the themes and adverts that we'll see in the game. i can guess that there'll be lots of Epsilon adverts all around the towns in SA and i'd suspect even a couple of missions are for the Epsilon corporation to carry out their underhand activities - i expect maccer will either be a dj or he'll be on several of the radio adverts, promoting the epsilon program