OMG I BEAT VCS CLUB [spoilers]

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No see I made the mistake of popping them before I had the guide, I got it yesterday, so I dont know which ones I got and I went to each location it shows in the guide...besides, at least 10 of them were moved, they arent where they are in the guide but luckly I spotted them near the place the guide said they were. I just cant find the last one.

Apparently yeah, because you got 50 posts in a few hours. Ah, I can't wait to show all those "supposedly" funny ass cutscenes to friends.

Lol.I'll be doin the same cause it's none other than PORTABLE!

Artur,were you talking to me about 700th post?

Yeah I was.

Good luck OGTAM on finding the last balloon.

Ok.Well,didn't uderstand what you ment then.Sayin "sureee" about it?

SPOILERS

i beat the game in 28hrs and 45 mins it took me a long time because i like to roam the city looking for balloons , i hate how louise died and that u have too kill to people with huge guns at the end but i killed them using my mini gun on them . u know how they want to lay low for a while resting on the cocanie and then sell it well now we know how the deal started in the original vice city

WEE I BEAT THE GAME AND GOT ALL BALLOONS YEA :thumbsup::D

SPOILERS

i beat the game in 28hrs and 45 mins it took me a long time because i like to roam the city looking for balloons , i hate how louise died and that u have too kill to people with huge guns at the end but i killed them using my mini gun on them . u know how they want to lay low for a while resting on the cocanie and then sell it well now we know how the deal started in the original vice city

WEE I BEAT THE GAME AND GOT ALL BALLOONS YEA :thumbsup::D

Well done on that, and that was really fast, just over a day really.