9 replies to this topic

#1 Nate10

Nate10

Underboss

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,937 posts

Posted 04 November 2006 - 05:28 AM

I don't see any Dragon Stealth recruitment topic in here but I was wondering if I'm able to join.I would like to get the best position possible for me and all.I know I can apply in the gang apply thing but just wanted to do this.And would liek to know if i'm able to join 100% by any of the leaders.

#2 Sherman

Sherman

Capo

• Super Mods
  • 6,923 posts

Posted 04 November 2006 - 03:19 PM

We arn't up and running ATM.

#3 Nate10

Nate10

Underboss

• Members
  • 3,937 posts

Posted 04 November 2006 - 08:48 PM

Ohh...

#4 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

Numba' one in the hood, G!

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 06 November 2006 - 08:46 PM

Pretty much as soon as the Gang System was implemented I stopped running the gang from the topic. It's too much hassle. To be official you have to be in the system, and if you only apply in the system I have to update the topic, too. Things get confusing. I strictly run the DS from the Gang System now, and I have actually declined sooo many people in the past months. Ninety-five percent of my recent applicants have had 0-3 posts and piss-poor typing skills.... Then they bitch at me for declining them....

Posted Image

There is no "freedom of speech" in forums, yes you can say what you want but in the end what the mods say gos. This is not a democracy.

lolz

#5 Nate10

Nate10

Underboss

• Members
  • 3,937 posts

Posted 06 November 2006 - 11:11 PM

i see what you mean Spaz,but thanks.

#6 TG187

TG187

Unknown user

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,005 posts
  • Romania 

Posted 07 November 2006 - 07:42 AM

I don't see any Dragon Stealth recruitment topic in here but I was wondering if I'm able to join.I would like to get the best position possible for me and all.I know I can apply in the gang apply thing but just wanted to do this.And would liek to know if i'm able to join 100% by any of the leaders.

Hey,you are in LCF,Nate. :huh:
Posted Image

Thx for Llama for the sig.

#7 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

Numba' one in the hood, G!

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 08 November 2006 - 10:13 PM

This topic was made before he joined a gang.

Posted Image

There is no "freedom of speech" in forums, yes you can say what you want but in the end what the mods say gos. This is not a democracy.

lolz

#8 Nate10

Nate10

Underboss

• Members
  • 3,937 posts

Posted 09 November 2006 - 04:29 AM

Look under this.It may help lol.
<----I wrote that.

This topic was made before he joined a gang.

Thanks for takin the time for lookin when this was made Spaz.

Edited by Nate10, 09 November 2006 - 04:30 AM.

#9 Wheelman101

Wheelman101

Executioner

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,252 posts

Posted 09 November 2006 - 04:32 AM

wow talk about 5x quoting.....and yeah where is the Recruitment topic?

Posted Image

hurr De Durr.

#10 Nate10

Nate10

Underboss

• Members
  • 3,937 posts

Posted 09 November 2006 - 04:34 AM

Pretty much as soon as the Gang System was implemented I stopped running the gang from the topic. It's too much hassle. To be official you have to be in the system, and if you only apply in the system I have to update the topic, too. Things get confusing. I strictly run the DS from the Gang System now, and I have actually declined sooo many people in the past months. Ninety-five percent of my recent applicants have had 0-3 posts and piss-poor typing skills.... Then they bitch at me for declining them....

..........There ya go Wheelman.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users