biker contacts

dilshan

Just get a bazooka with 20 or more rockets. And an M4. So just start blowing cars with bazooka, the cops will arrive, blow up some more, blow up, blow up, blow up, kill, kill, kill. When the chopper arrives just start shooting at it with M4, it'll fill your chaos meter pretty fats. Or take it down with a bazooka.

This mission isn't as hard as it seems. Btw army will arrive when you reach the limit, keep that as a reminder how close you are to reach the goal.

A cheap ass way to do it is to go to the near by car park and blow one of the cars up with an M4. Keep shooting at the burnt out shell and you will pass the mission. Usually if you do this you don't even get one star.

Of course it's more fun to use more chaotic methods.

If you've done Phil Cassidy's missions, go and buy the M60 or buy an M4 from the Downtown Ammu-Nation before the mission starts. I'd really advise an M60 because its bullets are stronger than the M4. Start by shooting the Angels at the front of the club and even shoot the guy in front of it. Continue to shoot people and cops and aim for a 3-star wanted level. When the helicopter comes, you can use an M4 or M60 to shoot it and for every about 10-20 bullets, the meter will start to fill in. I wouldn't advise using a rocket launcher because, even though I haven't tried it, it blows the helicopter too fast and you'll have to wait for another to show up.

When you complete the mission, you'll still have the wanted level regardless if you pass or fail. Quickly save in the Shomole Shack and reload to clear the wanted level.