• Please log in to reply
155 replies to this topic

#121 TM™

TM™

Need new model for avatar :P

• Elite Members
  • 6,334 posts

Posted 08 November 2006 - 06:45 PM

this is the dumbest thing i had ever read in my entire life of being alive and im sure itsthe dumbest thing ever to be typed on a computer... if your against killing dogs... then be against it but its FAAKE!!!! if you kill a dog in gta you didnt really kill it it is just simply fake.. end of story.. it has nothing to do with animal right.. the animal never had rights it was made up.... but lets kill cops and swat teams and soilders and thats ok we can kill our own army but if you Kill a dog your going to hell... WHO CARES ITS A VIDEO GAME.... im sure you would go to jail for killing a human over killing a dog... and dogs can be really good in GTA gangs can have pitbulls and other kinds of dogs that can chace you and unless you want to get bit you shoot them in the face... but remember its JUST A GAME so you didnt really kill a dog... so think before you type.. for the idiots that say you will never play again if you kill a "fake" dog.. then you should never played before b/c this is a game about killing... so i have one word for the people that hate killing virtual dogs..... and that word is

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<DUMB>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

It's your opinion, some Members may have pets but, they feel more loving to there pets, in a virutal way of killing a pet, you feel very weired.
Posted Image
TM™ - Elite.

#122 Bear

Bear

"I just shot a bear" Sawyer LOST :)

• Elite Members
  • 3,240 posts
  •    England 

Posted 08 November 2006 - 07:05 PM

this is the dumbest thing i had ever read in my entire life of being alive and im sure itsthe dumbest thing ever to be typed on a computer... if your against killing dogs... then be against it but its FAAKE!!!! if you kill a dog in gta you didnt really kill it it is just simply fake.. end of story.. it has nothing to do with animal right.. the animal never had rights it was made up.... but lets kill cops and swat teams and soilders and thats ok we can kill our own army but if you Kill a dog your going to hell... WHO CARES ITS A VIDEO GAME.... im sure you would go to jail for killing a human over killing a dog... and dogs can be really good in GTA gangs can have pitbulls and other kinds of dogs that can chace you and unless you want to get bit you shoot them in the face... but remember its JUST A GAME so you didnt really kill a dog... so think before you type.. for the idiots that say you will never play again if you kill a "fake" dog.. then you should never played before b/c this is a game about killing... so i have one word for the people that hate killing virtual dogs..... and that word is

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<DUMB>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I hate agressive people like you. Having dogs like rottewilers there for gang dogs would be terrible for the breed as it would show them as violent dogs.

Posted Image

Forum Boss-Serious Chat ^_^

#123 QuickDeath

QuickDeath

Free-lancer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 819 posts
  • Latvia 

Posted 08 November 2006 - 07:32 PM

This is getting very odd. we shouldnt argue whether we want to kill animals or not. Fact is - it would be fun if there were animals in gta4, u choose whether u kill them or not. And dont tell me that killing a virtual animal has something to do with animal rights, cause it doesent. Some of u cant see the border between reality and game.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Fighting for peace...Its like f*cking for virginity.

#124 Bear

Bear

• Elite Members
  • 3,240 posts
  •    England 

Posted 08 November 2006 - 07:36 PM

To me it is about animal rights. I would like animals in the game but I dont want them to be able to be killed. They should be invincible like in R*s Smugglers Run.

Posted Image

#125 QuickDeath

QuickDeath

Free-lancer

• Members
  • 819 posts
  • Latvia 

Posted 08 November 2006 - 07:42 PM

To me it is about animal rights. I would like animals in the game but I dont want them to be able to be killed. They should be invincible like in R*s Smugglers Run.

it really doesent matter if u could kill them or not, it would be BIG fun if your character would have a dog companion, or like wild animals that disappear in wood after a second uve seen them.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#126 Bear

Bear

• Elite Members
  • 3,240 posts
  •    England 

Posted 08 November 2006 - 07:45 PM

That would be good. I think woodland animal would be great. They should just be invincible.

Posted Image

#127 QuickDeath

QuickDeath

Free-lancer

• Members
  • 819 posts
  • Latvia 

Posted 08 November 2006 - 07:48 PM

That would be good. I think woodland animal would be great. They should just be invincible.

Wildlife - that is the biggest thing that gtasa lack
Posted Image
Posted Image

#128 Bear

Bear

• Elite Members
  • 3,240 posts
  •    England 

Posted 08 November 2006 - 07:51 PM

Espically in SA where you are in FLint County. There needed to be some deers gambaling about

Posted Image

#129 tommy vercetti guy

tommy vercetti guy

Veteran

• Banned
  • 1,781 posts
  • Canada 

Posted 08 November 2006 - 08:30 PM

No, way, you need to kill animals! f*** all those animal groups like PETA

-Postal 2. You can kill dogs, parade elephants and use cats rectums as silencers

-Carmageddon. The countryside courses have cows, they are fully killable. Carmageddon 2, dogs can be seen walking in the street, also killable

-Hunting games like cabelas, moose, squirrels, turkeys, bears, etc can be shot to a bloody mess

-fishing games. Well, you do fish fish and you eat them

-Half Life 2. Piegeons and ravens are killable, with full ragdoll too so you can see them hit the ground with a thump. Headcrabs, ant lions, etc are technically "animals"

-Hulk. Gamma dogs.

-Tomb Raider, lions are in jungle levels, have fun putting a hole through its skull

-King Kong, the dinosaurs jaws can be dislocated

-MMOs of all kind. There are usaully wildlife animals (like bears, boars, cows, etc) that you can train on

So if any stupid ass PETA group tries to blame GTA4 for the cause of animal creulty, they'd have to blame all these games too
Posted Image

#130 Bear

Bear

• Elite Members
  • 3,240 posts
  •    England 

Posted 08 November 2006 - 08:59 PM

I hope GTA doesnt stoop to that level and include everything them games have.

Posted Image

#131 QuickDeath

QuickDeath

Free-lancer

• Members
  • 819 posts
  • Latvia 

Posted 08 November 2006 - 09:52 PM

i think that there should be more secret features in gta4 like jetty or atliest some rare animals that u can see only at night, that could be the new ''1 out of 99things' challenge - photograph 100 rare animals!
Posted Image
Posted Image

#132 Kitsune Inferno

Kitsune Inferno

Harbinger of Ownage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,197 posts

Posted 09 November 2006 - 01:17 AM

No, way, you need to kill animals! f*** all those animal groups like PETA

-Postal 2. You can kill dogs, parade elephants and use cats rectums as silencers

-Carmageddon. The countryside courses have cows, they are fully killable. Carmageddon 2, dogs can be seen walking in the street, also killable

-Hunting games like cabelas, moose, squirrels, turkeys, bears, etc can be shot to a bloody mess

-fishing games. Well, you do fish fish and you eat them

-Half Life 2. Piegeons and ravens are killable, with full ragdoll too so you can see them hit the ground with a thump. Headcrabs, ant lions, etc are technically "animals"

-Hulk. Gamma dogs.

-Tomb Raider, lions are in jungle levels, have fun putting a hole through its skull

-King Kong, the dinosaurs jaws can be dislocated

-MMOs of all kind. There are usaully wildlife animals (like bears, boars, cows, etc) that you can train on

So if any stupid ass PETA group tries to blame GTA4 for the cause of animal creulty, they'd have to blame all these games too

What about Condemned? That game has a bunch of dead birds lying around.

Yeah, I'm new here. Don't piss me off and we'll be fine. :D

Aw, my first post. You may call it "arrogant". I prefer "foreshadowing".

#133 tommy vercetti guy

tommy vercetti guy

Veteran

• Banned
  • 1,781 posts
  • Canada 

Posted 09 November 2006 - 01:23 AM

Never played codemmed.

Also, in the punisher, there was a zoo level and you saw the corpse of moose, bears, etc.
Posted Image

#134 Kitsune Inferno

Kitsune Inferno

Harbinger of Ownage

• Members
  • 5,197 posts

Posted 09 November 2006 - 01:26 AM

Then again, in The Punisher, animals are usually the ones doing the killings. Interrogations with pirhanas and stampeding rhinos.

Yeah, I'm new here. Don't piss me off and we'll be fine. :D

Aw, my first post. You may call it "arrogant". I prefer "foreshadowing".

#135 tommy vercetti guy

tommy vercetti guy

Veteran

• Banned
  • 1,781 posts
  • Canada 

Posted 09 November 2006 - 01:31 AM

Then again, in The Punisher, animals are usually the ones doing the killings. Interrogations with pirhanas and stampeding rhinos.

Oh yeah! ahaha!
Posted Image

#136 blnk182fan18

blnk182fan18

Trickster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 90 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 09 November 2006 - 03:24 AM

and by the way in vice city if you shoot a seagul they die... and no complaints were there.... so.... it should be fine.. if you dont like killing then dont play gta:) but us gta fans.. we love killing and shooting peoples heads off and we dont mind shooting dogs in the eyes and cats.. i would love to run over cats.. i cant do it in reallife but in the game it would be the greatest:) i always gotta stop for them in reallife b/c they sit in the road

#137 Spaz The Great

Spaz The Great

Numba' one in the hood, G!

• Elite Members
  • 9,926 posts

Posted 09 November 2006 - 06:20 AM

Rockstar confirm that there is a farm in the new state of GTA World and that farm animals do live on their. There could also be a possibily of odd jobs involving killing or milking farm animals for food or drugs or something. But if any animals, it would be farm ones

Riiiight...... Because the next GTA was confirmed as "GTA World", right? GTFO.

I have respect for animals , if a dog walked up to you in real life , what would your first thought be:

1. Kill that bitch (after playing a gta game and killing a dog or six)
2. Aww what a cute dog
3. :zZZ:

Im sure everyone will choose 2 , even if its ugly its what's inside that counts.

Ask your self the same thing and then buy a action adventure game when killing a dog is involved

Okay, when an innocent civilian walks up to you, what are you first reactions? Now see, your argument now has no meaning to it. Sure, it's cruel to kill animals, but it's also cruel to kill innocent humans. I don't care who you are, what you do for a living, or how much animals mean to this world. It's a video game based on violence. Violence you wouldn't normally commit in real life.

By the logic you JUST NOW PRESENTED US, none of us should buy GTA, because we wouldn't really kill civilians in real life.

Posted Image

There is no "freedom of speech" in forums, yes you can say what you want but in the end what the mods say gos. This is not a democracy.

lolz

#138 blnk182fan18

blnk182fan18

Trickster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 90 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 09 November 2006 - 05:36 PM

spaz the great just owned everyone against the VIRTUAL killing of animals... you can no longer argue now:)

#139 TM™

TM™

Need new model for avatar :P

• Elite Members
  • 6,334 posts

Posted 09 November 2006 - 05:40 PM

spaz the great just owned everyone against the VIRTUAL killing of animals... you can no longer argue now:)

Whatever Man.... <_<
Posted Image
TM™ - Elite.

#140 Red_91

Red_91

Capo

• Members
  • 5,535 posts

Posted 17 November 2006 - 09:25 PM

i think that rockstar will have to put pets in gta4 if its in London it would be virtually stupid not to

Posted Image
Thanks to OGTAM for the Sig

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users