QuickDeath

Free-lancer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 819 posts
  • Latvia 

Posted 06 November 2006 - 04:46 PM

theres no animals for the same reason theres no children. :bashhead:

And what would that reason be? I can assure u that there will never be children in gta, but why not dogs and cats? f*** PETA and other animal lovers. its like u can kill people in game - thats ok, but u cant kill dogs and cats - thats wrong. WTF? And by the way Rockstar didnt give a f*** when they included the hot coffe in gtasa.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Fighting for peace...Its like f*cking for virginity.

#63 TM™

TM™

Need new model for avatar :P

• Elite Members
  • 6,334 posts

Posted 06 November 2006 - 05:57 PM

They Didn't put the hot coffe mod in GTA SA. Some guys did that as result of hacking the game.
Posted Image
TM™ - Elite.

#64 Bear

Bear

"I just shot a bear" Sawyer LOST :)

• Elite Members
  • 3,240 posts
  •    England 

Posted 06 November 2006 - 07:24 PM

I dont know why but I will quite happily kill a vitual person but not a virtual dog. I would hate it and the thought makes is horrible. I would never kill animal real or virtual.

Posted Image

Forum Boss-Serious Chat ^_^

#65 blnk182fan18

blnk182fan18

Trickster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 90 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 07 November 2006 - 12:20 AM

well then your dumb if u cant KILL somthing that is virtual and you are a pussy who needs to not cry or not play GTA.. killing a human is worse then killing an animal.. BUT ITS FAKE... so who cares... i dont...

#66 Kitsune Inferno

Kitsune Inferno

Harbinger of Ownage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,197 posts

Posted 07 November 2006 - 12:28 AM

if they do add animals like dogs then it would be cool if you could see them sticking out of car windows and u wouldnt be able 2 kill them. :coolthumbup: Posted Image Posted Image

Who would want to kill that?

I wouldent kill them. Maybe when the Animal hears the Gunshot it runs away and its imposslbe to kill because there running so fast. :erm:

Aw, they're cute. :erm: That's right, I said "cute".

What about guard dogs? That ought to be fun.

Yeah, I'm new here. Don't piss me off and we'll be fine. :D

Aw, my first post. You may call it "arrogant". I prefer "foreshadowing".

#67 blnk182fan18

blnk182fan18

Trickster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 90 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 07 November 2006 - 12:46 AM

That would be SICk especialy if the mission is like to sneak into a warhouse and kill somone or steal somthing you have to watch for gaurd dogs because they can alert others somone is near or just attack you. so you have to shoot it in the face or else you will be bit over and over until you DIE! i LOVE THAT IDEA!! SICK SICK SICK

#68 Bear

Bear

• Elite Members
  • 3,240 posts
  •    England 

Posted 07 November 2006 - 08:52 AM

well then your dumb if u cant KILL somthing that is virtual and you are a pussy who needs to not cry or not play GTA.. killing a human is worse then killing an animal.. BUT ITS FAKE... so who cares... i dont...

That is how I am and why cant I play gta because of that. Dont you dare call me dumb because that how I feel about animals. I dont care if its fake I would never do it. Theres is a difference with killing animals to humans. Everyone knows its totally illegal and you get caught mudering people but with animals its different. You never get a prison sentance so these people get away with it. This could promost animal cruelty.

That would be SICk especialy if the mission is like to sneak into a warhouse and kill somone or steal somthing you have to watch for gaurd dogs because they can alert others somone is near or just attack you. so you have to shoot it in the face or else you will be bit over and over until you DIE! i LOVE THAT IDEA!! SICK SICK SICK

What on earth is the matter with you??

Posted Image

#69 QuickDeath

QuickDeath

Free-lancer

• Members
  • 819 posts
  • Latvia 

Posted 07 November 2006 - 07:00 PM

I agree 100%. There is dogs in the new Hitman, try it , its fun to kill the barking motherf****r
Posted Image
Posted Image

#70 Bear

Bear

• Elite Members
  • 3,240 posts
  •    England 

Posted 07 November 2006 - 07:06 PM

You would have to force me to play that game. I mean shotgun to my head. It wouldnt be fun to me and dogs arent mother***kers they are wonderful animals who do so much to this earth and deserve your respect.

Posted Image

#71 zimoo

zimoo

zimoo, not zimmo <_<

• Elite Members
  • 1,056 posts
  •    England 

Posted 07 November 2006 - 07:11 PM

I personally have no problem with killing animals in video games, as I don't really like them in real life (especially dogs). I wouldn't want to see them in GTA though, it just doesn't fit IMO.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#72 QuickDeath

QuickDeath

Free-lancer

• Members
  • 819 posts
  • Latvia 

Posted 07 November 2006 - 07:29 PM

You would have to force me to play that game. I mean shotgun to my head. It wouldnt be fun to me and dogs arent mother***kers they are wonderful animals who do so much to this earth and deserve your respect.

yeah right, poor virtual dog, i should probably make funeral for it. u don't want dogs in game but u want it to be realistic right? so dogs(and other animals, atliest cats) it is :bleh:
Posted Image
Posted Image

#73 zimoo

zimoo

zimoo, not zimmo <_<

• Elite Members
  • 1,056 posts
  •    England 

Posted 07 November 2006 - 07:32 PM

Oh god please don't start talking about realism in GTA. Realism would be needing to re-fuel your car. Realism would be needing to go to sleep every day or so etc. We don't need realism in GTA, it'll make the game suck.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#74 flippy888

flippy888

Vandal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 07 November 2006 - 07:32 PM

Rockstar confirm that there is a farm in the new state of GTA World and that farm animals do live on their. There could also be a possibily of odd jobs involving killing or milking farm animals for food or drugs or something. But if any animals, it would be farm ones

#75 QuickDeath

QuickDeath

Free-lancer

• Members
  • 819 posts
  • Latvia 

Posted 07 November 2006 - 07:35 PM

Oh god please don't start talking about realism in GTA. Realism would be needing to re-fuel your car. Realism would be needing to go to sleep every day or so etc. We don't need realism in GTA, it'll make the game suck.

i mean the maximum realism that is needed in gta for fun playing, not the real realism. nobody would want to play game which in all aspects is like life, get it?

Rockstar confirm that there is a farm in the new state of GTA World and that farm animals do live on their. There could also be a possibily of odd jobs involving killing or milking farm animals for food or drugs or something. But if any animals, it would be farm ones

where did u get this info?
Posted Image
Posted Image

#76 Kitsune Inferno

Kitsune Inferno

Harbinger of Ownage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,197 posts

Posted 07 November 2006 - 07:38 PM

Depends what mood I'm in. If my puppy hasn't pissed me off, I'd run past any guard dogs. If he has, at least two of them; well, you know.

Yeah, I'm new here. Don't piss me off and we'll be fine. :D

Aw, my first post. You may call it "arrogant". I prefer "foreshadowing".

#77 Bear

Bear

• Elite Members
  • 3,240 posts
  •    England 

Posted 07 November 2006 - 07:40 PM

yeah right, poor virtual dog, i should probably make funeral for it. u don't want dogs in game but u want it to be realistic right? so dogs(and other animals, atliest cats) it is :bleh:

Mock me about my feelings for animals and you will feel my wrath. Animals deserve you respect and you should give it to them. If its an odd job that you kill animal I refuse to play that but if its a main mission I would never play gta again.

Posted Image

#78 JoeyJoeJoeson.

JoeyJoeJoeson.

"74261700027" (StuntX)

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 07 November 2006 - 07:43 PM

I agree with i just shot a bear. Killing animals is violent and pathetic , ESPECIALLY with no reason. If animals were in gta i would throw it away. Instantly! :mellow:
Posted Image
Posted Image

#79 zimoo

zimoo

zimoo, not zimmo <_<

• Elite Members
  • 1,056 posts
  •    England 

Posted 07 November 2006 - 07:45 PM

And killing humans isn't violent and pathetic I suppose?
Posted Image

Posted Image

#80 JoeyJoeJoeson.

JoeyJoeJoeson.

"74261700027" (StuntX)

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 07 November 2006 - 07:46 PM

Too Shay <_<
Posted Image
Posted Image