155 replies to this topic

#41 Bear

Bear

"I just shot a bear" Sawyer LOST :)

• Elite Members
  • 3,240 posts
  •    England 

Posted 01 November 2006 - 06:06 PM

Then you must love killing people and animals to want to kill them in video games. I dont go on rampages on gta as its boring so I dont go around murdering people in the game unless its a mission. Again dont you dare get snidy with me about my views or name as I will get angry and go into one.

Posted Image

Forum Boss-Serious Chat ^_^

#42 Dark Lord

Dark Lord

I <3 Dia~

• Elite Members
  • 2,987 posts
  • India 

Posted 01 November 2006 - 07:34 PM

Woo
The topic went soo long and Buttlord is still alive.
Coz i thought IJSAB might hire a Hit-Man (or a Made Man :bleh: ) to .................
Well i think it was Juggalo who asked this why ur name is IJSAB when u hate animal crueality.

Yeah R* wouldnt risk another lawsuit for Animal Cruelity

Posted Image

“Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not;
remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for.”
- Epicurus

Posted Image

#43 TG187

TG187

Unknown user

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,005 posts
  • Romania 

Posted 01 November 2006 - 07:49 PM

We have to wait till pics will appear and then we should talk.So for now let Rockstar do the game and we to have peace,ok?
Posted Image

Thx for Llama for the sig.

#44 Buttlord

Buttlord

Scam Artist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 01 November 2006 - 07:59 PM

Then you must love killing people and animals to want to kill them in video games. I dont go on rampages on gta as its boring so I dont go around murdering people in the game unless its a mission. Again dont you dare get snidy with me about my views or name as I will get angry and go into one.

Obviously you are incorrect because I don't kill people in animals in real life. I can separate fantasy from reality, which is why I would never have a problem with it in a video game. But if you have a problem with killing animals in a video game because you don't like it in real life, then the same should apply to people, regardless if it's on a mission or not because you've already set the precedent that what you don't consider okay in real life, you also don't consider okay in a video game.

I, on the other hand consider things that are not okay in real life to be okay in video games. Thus, you are a blatant hypocrit and your opinion holds little to no value. There's even a textbook logical flaw for what you are doing and it's called compartmentalization. Look it up and stop making dumbass e-threats.

#45 Bear

Bear

• Elite Members
  • 3,240 posts
  •    England 

Posted 01 November 2006 - 07:59 PM

Woo
Coz i thought IJSAB might hire a Hit-Man (or a Made Man :bleh: ) to .................
Well i think it was Juggalo who asked this why ur name is IJSAB when u hate animal crueality.

Yeah it was juggalo :pissedred:
My tolerance for people acting like Buttlord is fading fast, I will not change my name as I like it and its an inside joke. I wont change to somwthing pointless so idiots wont moan about it.

Posted Image

#46 Patty-T

Patty-T

Harry and Lee's Vice City Vacation!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 349 posts

Posted 01 November 2006 - 08:16 PM

I would like to see animals in the forest and maybe farm animals but not pets. Maybe on the radio it would mention "The pet ban in _______City". I think you should be able to kill animals but nothing to crazy. No heads blowing up or anything. Just some blood splatter.
Harry and Lee's Vice City Vacation. It ended terribly.

#47 TG187

TG187

Unknown user

• Members
  • 2,005 posts
  • Romania 

Posted 01 November 2006 - 08:48 PM

Oh come one,.........there are members that like to kill animals and member that hate to kill animals.I dont want to kill,so i am not a comunist to sacriface animals.I dont like blood.Like IJSAB said,i killed person only in mission.
And i like animals.Like i said on a post,i have a dog.So everybody chill out and make peace.I dont want to see member that are fighting.
To IJSAB: I understand what you are trying to say here,that animals have fealings.The animals respect us,so we have to respect them.
Subject Closed.

Edited by gangbang, 01 November 2006 - 08:49 PM.

Posted Image

#48 Red_91

Red_91

Capo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,535 posts

Posted 01 November 2006 - 09:55 PM

I still think animals will add a touch of realism but what people are saying not killing them it would be unrealistic. For example you throw a grenade at the cow and it explodes but the cows still standing. A bit stupid huh

Posted Image
Thanks to OGTAM for the Sig

#49 Buttlord

Buttlord

Scam Artist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 01 November 2006 - 09:59 PM

Woo

Yeah it was juggalo :pissedred:
My tolerance for people acting like Buttlord is fading fast, I will not change my name as I like it and its an inside joke. I wont change to somwthing pointless so idiots wont moan about it.

I'm not telling you to change your name. I'm merely pointing out the hypocrasy of not wanting to kill animals in the game because it's wrong in real life, while still wanting the ability to kill humans in the game despite it also being wrong in real life.

Anyway, I thought this forum might be cool when I first joined. It turns out just about everyone here has the IQ of a carrot, so this is the last you'll hear from Buttlord.

#50 Bear

Bear

• Elite Members
  • 3,240 posts
  •    England 

Posted 01 November 2006 - 10:46 PM

:cry: How depressing. I have not got an IQ of a carrot and some many others dont so dont you dare insult them. Some have the IQ of a flanel but not everyone. You have condriticted yourself ont his forum alot and made me think your an utter pillock.

Posted Image

#51 Kitsune Inferno

Kitsune Inferno

Harbinger of Ownage

• Members
  • 5,197 posts

Posted 02 November 2006 - 12:18 AM

Oh boy, here we go again! *prepares flame air horn*

Does anybody remember that famous screen from before SA was released where it contained something that looked like a dog?

Yeah, I'm new here. Don't piss me off and we'll be fine. :D

Aw, my first post. You may call it "arrogant". I prefer "foreshadowing".

#52 Dark Lord

Dark Lord

I <3 Dia~

• Elite Members
  • 2,987 posts
  • India 

Posted 02 November 2006 - 05:45 AM

Does anybody remember that famous screen from before SA was released where it contained something that looked like a dog?

Nopes.But VCS has a baby in it.
Hope R* hasnt done anything to it in the gameplay and hope it only appears in the cutscreens.

Umm..IQ of a carrot did you say.

Lol i like Cucumber more better.

Posted Image

“Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not;
remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for.”
- Epicurus

Posted Image

#53 Dmac

Dmac

Made Man

• Members
  • 862 posts
  • Australia 

Posted 03 November 2006 - 08:34 AM

Can you try and find that Screenshot?

PXhBw.png

www.dmac.pw

#54 TG187

TG187

Unknown user

• Members
  • 2,005 posts
  • Romania 

Posted 03 November 2006 - 02:37 PM

I didnt saw nothing in SA with a dog. :nope:
Posted Image

#55 blnk182fan18

blnk182fan18

Trickster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 90 posts
  • No Flag 

Posted 03 November 2006 - 02:42 PM

I hink there should be animals, other video games have animals that you kill and they dont get introuble... so i think its only fair to allow GTA to have them.. also if you can kill a person im sure you can kill a dog or a cat! look at games like deer hunter and there are more i just cant think of them right now...

animals would add a great amount of relism, in the city pigeons can fly around and racons in the allys and in the forests there can be wolves and stuff. they can even add bees nests and in the suburbs people can walk their dogs and also there can be a lose dog and stray cats roaming the streets. with animals also comes sounds and ambience.... in the forest you would hear crickets and a wolf howling in the distance.. i think its a great idea!!!!

#56 Nate10

Nate10

Underboss

• Members
  • 3,936 posts

Posted 03 November 2006 - 03:52 PM

I would have to say that if GTAIV has as much or more wilderness as San Andreas, there should be animals.

Bears, mountain lions, wolves, dear, rabbits, wild boars, etc. Anything that would make the wilderness more interesting.

Bigfoot would be cool too.

And of course domesticated animals as well since if Bully can have dogs, why not GTA?

Nah.I don't want to be playing Narnia or anything.But it would be cool to see pedestrians walking their dogs or whatever.But it would be usless.IDK.But if R* says they'll do it;they'll find a good way for it.

#57 TG187

TG187

Unknown user

• Members
  • 2,005 posts
  • Romania 

Posted 03 November 2006 - 04:02 PM

The new game Bully has dogs?
Posted Image

#58 racso562

racso562

Pickpocket

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 04 November 2006 - 01:21 AM

if they do add animals like dogs then it would be cool if you could see them sticking out of car windows and u wouldnt be able 2 kill them. :coolthumbup: Posted Image Posted Image

#59 Bear

Bear

• Elite Members
  • 3,240 posts
  •    England 

Posted 04 November 2006 - 02:24 AM

if they do add animals like dogs then it would be cool if you could see them sticking out of car windows and u wouldnt be able 2 kill them. :coolthumbup: Posted Image Posted Image

Who would want to kill that?

Posted Image

#60 Dmac

Dmac

Made Man

• Members
  • 862 posts
  • Australia 

Posted 04 November 2006 - 03:10 AM

Who would want to kill that?

I wouldent kill them. Maybe when the Animal hears the Gunshot it runs away and its imposslbe to kill because there running so fast. :erm:

PXhBw.png

www.dmac.pw

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users