#21 TG187

TG187

Unknown user

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,005 posts
  • Romania 

Posted 31 October 2006 - 08:16 PM

A mission where you have to kill a dog with an minigun or with a rocket launcher or with a truck or with an NUCLEAR BOMB :evil: :whistle:
Posted Image

Thx for Llama for the sig.

#22 Kitsune Inferno

Kitsune Inferno

Harbinger of Ownage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,197 posts

Posted 31 October 2006 - 08:49 PM

Ok, this is going out of hand. Cow tipping's a good idea, though. (I live in a rural area, any ideas?)

Yeah, I'm new here. Don't piss me off and we'll be fine. :D

Aw, my first post. You may call it "arrogant". I prefer "foreshadowing".

#23 Buttlord

Buttlord

Scam Artist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 31 October 2006 - 08:56 PM

Ok, this is going out of hand. Cow tipping's a good idea, though. (I live in a rural area, any ideas?)

How about cow tipping with an AK47?

#24 tommy vercetti guy

tommy vercetti guy

Veteran

• Banned
  • 1,781 posts
  • Canada 

Posted 31 October 2006 - 09:05 PM

Lol cow tipping. Mabye we can tip a cow and hide behine it as a shield
Posted Image

#25 Bear

Bear

"I just shot a bear" Sawyer LOST :)

• Elite Members
  • 3,240 posts
  •    England 

Posted 31 October 2006 - 09:17 PM

A mission where you have to kill a dog with an minigun or with a rocket launcher or with a truck or with an NUCLEAR BOMB :evil: :whistle:

That is disgusiting and sick and if that ever happened I would vow never to play that game ever and would complain about it. Who would ever want to kill a dog with a rocket launcher, I think its sick and should never be allowed on games. Sorry if this offends anyone.

Posted Image

Forum Boss-Serious Chat ^_^

#26 Kitsune Inferno

Kitsune Inferno

Harbinger of Ownage

• Members
  • 5,197 posts

Posted 31 October 2006 - 09:45 PM

Don't worry, IJSAB, I don't think your views offend anyone. (I'm a little kiss-ass, ain't I?) Cow tipping. To the tune of Mike Jones "Still Tippin'". Yeah.

#27 E.J.

E.J.

LCF Weapon Supplier

• Members
  • 1,285 posts
  • United States 

Posted 31 October 2006 - 10:06 PM

I would have to say that if GTAIV has as much or more wilderness as San Andreas, there should be animals.

Bears, mountain lions, wolves, dear, rabbits, wild boars, etc. Anything that would make the wilderness more interesting.

Bigfoot would be cool too.

And of course domesticated animals as well since if Bully can have dogs, why not GTA?

man what's up with people and big foot. why do people want to see big foot on gta so much. why don't they want to see leather face on it or a were wolf.
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#28 Kitsune Inferno

Kitsune Inferno

Harbinger of Ownage

• Members
  • 5,197 posts

Posted 31 October 2006 - 10:13 PM

Leatherface is in the desert and isn't technically an animal.
And Werewolf is "bad". :rofl2:

Not really, but werewolf does suck.

#29 E.J.

E.J.

LCF Weapon Supplier

• Members
  • 1,285 posts
  • United States 

Posted 31 October 2006 - 10:20 PM

Leatherface is in the desert and isn't technically an animal.
And Werewolf is "bad". :rofl2:

Not really, but werewolf does suck.

but i'm just saying. why do people want to see it so much?
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#30 Buttlord

Buttlord

Scam Artist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 01 November 2006 - 12:10 AM

That is disgusiting and sick and if that ever happened I would vow never to play that game ever and would complain about it. Who would ever want to kill a dog with a rocket launcher, I think its sick and should never be allowed on games. Sorry if this offends anyone.

I'm pretty sure you're a gimmick since your name is I just shot a bear.

#31 Kitsune Inferno

Kitsune Inferno

Harbinger of Ownage

• Members
  • 5,197 posts

Posted 01 November 2006 - 01:45 AM

Before she gets the chance to say it, IJSAB's name is a quote from the popular TV series Lost.

#32 Dmac

Dmac

Made Man

• Members
  • 862 posts
  • Australia 

Posted 01 November 2006 - 06:48 AM

I just hope if there is Cows for Cow Tipping now. :D

PXhBw.png

www.dmac.pw

#33 Ciaran

Ciaran

1 pWn t3h n00bs

• Members
  • 3,179 posts

Posted 01 November 2006 - 12:31 PM

I would like pets in GTA but i would hate people who killed them just for fun.

#34 Bear

Bear

• Elite Members
  • 3,240 posts
  •    England 

Posted 01 November 2006 - 04:02 PM

I think Im going to scream if someone says about name again, no scratch that I will scream now. Thanks TEC for explaining as this is kinda annoying now.

If you want to learn about my name please go to the warzone and onto Samiams topic and please read a few pages in. You will find a heated discussions about my name, the reasons behind and my views about animals. Please read that before commenting on my name again as I will scream, get angry and go into another heated discussion if you say "How can you be opposed you are against animal cruelty look at your name."

Thank you :)

Posted Image

#35 TG187

TG187

Unknown user

• Members
  • 2,005 posts
  • Romania 

Posted 01 November 2006 - 04:34 PM

Come on,i was joking about the rocket launcher and the dog.And if you want to know i have a dog.He is an Husky,and his name is Lucky :D
Posted Image

#36 Buttlord

Buttlord

Scam Artist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 01 November 2006 - 04:35 PM

I think Im going to scream if someone says about name again, no scratch that I will scream now. Thanks TEC for explaining as this is kinda annoying now.

If you want to learn about my name please go to the warzone and onto Samiams topic and please read a few pages in. You will find a heated discussions about my name, the reasons behind and my views about animals. Please read that before commenting on my name again as I will scream, get angry and go into another heated discussion if you say "How can you be opposed you are against animal cruelty look at your name."

Thank you :)

Here's a tip: Don't name youself "I just shot a bear" if you're against shooting bears.

Also, Don't expect people who are new to the forum to search the whole thing just to learn the origin of your mysterious name.

And I don't care why you're against animal cruelty because I am too. Are you against murder? Because I am. But not in video games. So why would animal creulty be any different? Can you answer that?

#37 Bear

Bear

• Elite Members
  • 3,240 posts
  •    England 

Posted 01 November 2006 - 04:44 PM

If you watch the show it was not a cruel part it was just Sawyer saving everyones life from a killer bear. Sawyer is my favourite character and the way he says this quote is very funny. Its a long story about why I use this name and I dont want to bore you with it. STOP picking arguements over silly little things like my name. I repeat I love animals dearly and would NEVER EVER hurt an animal but I love LOST and after a very long story I start using that phrase alot while my friend used "Jin is in my bin." So dont put say Im a hyporcrite as you dont realise what the name is about.

Its wierd to quote yourself. Dont you get bitchy with me as I will go into one. I am NOT a hyporcrite for having this as my name and I have every right to have this as my name. I am against it being in games as it could promote animal cruelty. I say this as animals cruetly is hardly punishable which is a appalling so its easily done. I dont think gta promotes murder as thats stupid to say. To me animlas are defenceless against the human race and I dont want to play a game where a defencless animal is getting mauled for entertainment.

DO NOT call me a hypocrite because of my name as Im sick of it. DO NOT get snidy with me as I will not be impressed and will go into one.

Posted Image

#38 TG187

TG187

Unknown user

• Members
  • 2,005 posts
  • Romania 

Posted 01 November 2006 - 05:45 PM

I will insult animal no more.
Posted Image

#39 GTAFlashfire

GTAFlashfire

Not Again!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts
  • South Africa 

Posted 01 November 2006 - 05:56 PM

I seriously doubt it, this is GTA not the sims.

#40 Buttlord

Buttlord

Scam Artist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 01 November 2006 - 06:01 PM

If you watch the show it was not a cruel part it was just Sawyer saving everyones life from a killer bear. Sawyer is my favourite character and the way he says this quote is very funny. Its a long story about why I use this name and I dont want to bore you with it. STOP picking arguements over silly little things like my name. I repeat I love animals dearly and would NEVER EVER hurt an animal but I love LOST and after a very long story I start using that phrase alot while my friend used "Jin is in my bin." So dont put say Im a hyporcrite as you dont realise what the name is about.

Its wierd to quote yourself. Dont you get bitchy with me as I will go into one. I am NOT a hyporcrite for having this as my name and I have every right to have this as my name. I am against it being in games as it could promote animal cruelty. I say this as animals cruetly is hardly punishable which is a appalling so its easily done. I dont think gta promotes murder as thats stupid to say. To me animlas are defenceless against the human race and I dont want to play a game where a defencless animal is getting mauled for entertainment.

DO NOT call me a hypocrite because of my name as Im sick of it. DO NOT get snidy with me as I will not be impressed and will go into one.

I'm not calling you a hyporcit because of your name. I'm just saying I was confused about your name. I never said GTA promotes murder. But there is murder in the game. Here's a little logic for you.

If you are against killing animals in video games because you are against the murder of animals in real life, then you must be against killing humans in video games, UNLESS, you are not against the murder of humans in real life.

You can change the subject all you want, but the fact remains that you can either disagree and say that you are NOT against killing humans in real life, or that you are a hypocrit.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users