Pets in GTA

Red_91

You would have to force me to play that game. I mean shotgun to my head. It wouldnt be fun to me and dogs arent mother***kers they are wonderful animals who do so much to this earth and deserve your respect.

yeah right, poor virtual dog, i should probably make funeral for it. u don't want dogs in game but u want it to be realistic right? so dogs(and other animals, atliest cats) it is :bleh:

Mock me about my feelings for animals and you will feel my wrath. Animals deserve you respect and you should give it to them. If its an odd job that you kill animal I refuse to play that but if its a main mission I would never play gta again.

I agree with i just shot a bear. Killing animals is violent and pathetic , ESPECIALLY with no reason. If animals were in gta i would throw it away. Instantly! :mellow:

R u out of your mind? :weird: What R U doing here if u cant kill a VIRTUAL DOG????? Its ok to kill innocent people in gta right? dont tell me that u havent done that.

I agree with i just shot a bear. Killing animals is violent and pathetic , ESPECIALLY with no reason. If animals were in gta i would throw it away. Instantly! :mellow:

Thank you so much for agreeing

R u out of your mind? :weird: What R U doing here if u cant kill a VIRTUAL DOG????? Its ok to kill innocent people in gta right? dont tell me that u havent done that.

Since when can you kill virtual dogs in gta so your arguemnt there is irrelvant and stupid.

I have respect for animals , if a dog walked up to you in real life , what would your first thought be:

1. Kill that bitch (after playing a gta game and killing a dog or six)

2. Aww what a cute dog

3. :zZZ:

Im sure everyone will choose 2 , even if its ugly its what's inside that counts.

Ask your self the same thing and then buy a action adventure game when killing a dog is involved

Thank you so much for agreeing

Since when can you kill virtual dogs in gta so your arguemnt there is irrelvant and stupid.

im talking as we all are about the POSSIBILITY to kill dogs in gta4, u say u wont do it, i say u try it in hitman or other game, if u cant it ure a very very very sensitive person (didnt want to swear here) :bleh:

I have respect for animals , if a dog walked up to you in real life , what would your first thought be:

1. Kill that bitch (after playing a gta game and killing a dog or six)

2. Aww what a cute dog

3. :zZZ:

Im sure everyone will choose 2 , even if its ugly its what's inside that counts.

Ask your self the same thing and then buy a action adventure game when killing a dog is involved

if a dog is dangerous than of course my first thought is to kill that b**ch but surely i will never do that in life. i like dogs and cats and i dont want to kill any. the games is like stress reducers - u let the animosity to come out in there so u can be normal in real life.

I'm a sensitive person, but I don't see what's wrong with killing animals in video games which are based around killing humans. In real life, given a choice between killing an animal and a human, I'd take the animal ten times out of 10.

Again, I'm not supporting people who want pets to be in GTA, I'm just saying that it shouldn't be such a big deal, especially when we all go around killing people with dildos and screwdrivers and all this in video games.

if a dog is dangerous than of course my first thought is to kill that b**ch but surely i will never do that in life. i like dogs and cats and i dont want to kill any. the games is like stress reducers - u let the animosity to come out in there so u can be normal in real life.

Get a F**king stress ball.

im talking as we all are about the POSSIBILITY to kill dogs in gta4, u say u wont do it, i say u try it in hitman or other game, if u cant it ure a very very very sensitive person (didnt want to swear here)

I am senstive yes. Im so sensitive that I cried for about 20 minutes as I may have lost a friend for good. If you wanna call me what you really think just call me it.

Get a F**king stress ball.

im talking as we all are about the POSSIBILITY to kill dogs in gta4, u say u wont do it, i say u try it in hitman or other game, if u cant it ure a very very very sensitive person (didnt want to swear here)

I am senstive yes. Im so sensitive that I cried for about 20 minutes as I may have lost a friend for good. If you wanna call me what you really think just call me it.

chill out dude :innocent: im not an evil motherf***er who doesent understand sensitive people. i just think that it would bring some fun in gta if there would be animals.