Pets in GTA

Red_91

Oh boy, here we go again! *prepares flame air horn*

Does anybody remember that famous screen from before SA was released where it contained something that looked like a dog?

Nopes.But VCS has a baby in it.

Hope R* hasnt done anything to it in the gameplay and hope it only appears in the cutscreens.

Umm..IQ of a carrot did you say.

Lol i like Cucumber more better.

I hink there should be animals, other video games have animals that you kill and they dont get introuble... so i think its only fair to allow GTA to have them.. also if you can kill a person im sure you can kill a dog or a cat! look at games like deer hunter and there are more i just cant think of them right now...

animals would add a great amount of relism, in the city pigeons can fly around and racons in the allys and in the forests there can be wolves and stuff. they can even add bees nests and in the suburbs people can walk their dogs and also there can be a lose dog and stray cats roaming the streets. with animals also comes sounds and ambience.... in the forest you would hear crickets and a wolf howling in the distance.. i think its a great idea!!!!

I would have to say that if GTAIV has as much or more wilderness as San Andreas, there should be animals.

Bears, mountain lions, wolves, dear, rabbits, wild boars, etc. Anything that would make the wilderness more interesting.

Bigfoot would be cool too.

And of course domesticated animals as well since if Bully can have dogs, why not GTA?

Nah.I don't want to be playing Narnia or anything.But it would be cool to see pedestrians walking their dogs or whatever.But it would be usless.IDK.But if R* says they'll do it;they'll find a good way for it.

if they do add animals like dogs then it would be cool if you could see them sticking out of car windows and u wouldnt be able 2 kill them. :coolthumbup:dog-car-window-big.jpgB17A0FAC7F1F498085BE01BAAD99F624.jpg

Who would want to kill that?

I wouldent kill them. Maybe when the Animal hears the Gunshot it runs away and its imposslbe to kill because there running so fast. :erm:

theres no animals for the same reason theres no children. :bashhead:

And what would that reason be? I can assure u that there will never be children in gta, but why not dogs and cats? f*** PETA and other animal lovers. its like u can kill people in game - thats ok, but u cant kill dogs and cats - thats wrong. WTF? And by the way Rockstar didnt give a f*** when they included the hot coffe in gtasa.

if they do add animals like dogs then it would be cool if you could see them sticking out of car windows and u wouldnt be able 2 kill them. :coolthumbup:dog-car-window-big.jpgB17A0FAC7F1F498085BE01BAAD99F624.jpg

Who would want to kill that?

I wouldent kill them. Maybe when the Animal hears the Gunshot it runs away and its imposslbe to kill because there running so fast. :erm:

Aw, they're cute. :erm: That's right, I said "cute".

What about guard dogs? That ought to be fun.

That would be SICk especialy if the mission is like to sneak into a warhouse and kill somone or steal somthing you have to watch for gaurd dogs because they can alert others somone is near or just attack you. so you have to shoot it in the face or else you will be bit over and over until you DIE! i LOVE THAT IDEA!! SICK SICK SICK

well then your dumb if u cant KILL somthing that is virtual and you are a pussy who needs to not cry or not play GTA.. killing a human is worse then killing an animal.. BUT ITS FAKE... so who cares... i dont...

That is how I am and why cant I play gta because of that. Dont you dare call me dumb because that how I feel about animals. I dont care if its fake I would never do it. Theres is a difference with killing animals to humans. Everyone knows its totally illegal and you get caught mudering people but with animals its different. You never get a prison sentance so these people get away with it. This could promost animal cruelty.

That would be SICk especialy if the mission is like to sneak into a warhouse and kill somone or steal somthing you have to watch for gaurd dogs because they can alert others somone is near or just attack you. so you have to shoot it in the face or else you will be bit over and over until you DIE! i LOVE THAT IDEA!! SICK SICK SICK

What on earth is the matter with you??

well then your dumb if u cant KILL somthing that is virtual and you are a pussy who needs to not cry or not play GTA.. killing a human is worse then killing an animal.. BUT ITS FAKE... so who cares... i dont...

I agree 100%. There is dogs in the new Hitman, try it , its fun to kill the barking motherf****r

You would have to force me to play that game. I mean shotgun to my head. It wouldnt be fun to me and dogs arent mother***kers they are wonderful animals who do so much to this earth and deserve your respect.

yeah right, poor virtual dog, i should probably make funeral for it. u don't want dogs in game but u want it to be realistic right? so dogs(and other animals, atliest cats) it is :bleh:

Oh god please don't start talking about realism in GTA. Realism would be needing to re-fuel your car. Realism would be needing to go to sleep every day or so etc. We don't need realism in GTA, it'll make the game suck.

i mean the maximum realism that is needed in gta for fun playing, not the real realism. nobody would want to play game which in all aspects is like life, get it?

Rockstar confirm that there is a farm in the new state of GTA World and that farm animals do live on their. There could also be a possibily of odd jobs involving killing or milking farm animals for food or drugs or something. But if any animals, it would be farm ones

where did u get this info?