My vc_mp is not working

Greeny

I installed vice city multi player and it starts but when the loading is allmost finished an error appears and says something like VC:MP has crashed, an exception occured, exception at adress:........ I hope you guys will be able to help me... :erm:

Everyone has that problem. Some guy on GTAforums says you need to download a file to replace the exe of the game, a lot of people reply saying that it works. I recommend you dont downlaod it as that isnt 100% legal and chris says that it would probably f*** up the single player portion of the game. You should wait like me for them to fix up VC MP

• 2 months later...
I have the crack for u guys! Just tell me how to attach the crack so u can download it!

I'm sure that's illegal to give any one a No-DVD crack here.

Its not that hard to aattch a file you see that massive blue bar beneath the post editing window? Oh, there it is! (on the right where it says browse!)

and i dunno whether its illegal or not, the link on slayers siggy (link or direct download? i duuno) btw: i know thats for SA, the point is, i dunno whether its against forum rules, why dont you check 'em? or just pm chris.

Upload failed. You are not permitted to upload this type of file

Sorry guys i tryed and that's what poped up. I have a damn crack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have an e-mail. It's [email protected]. Contact me if u need it.

It's illegal to post a No-DVD Crack over an internet forum for people to get so that must be why if couldn't be uploaded and besides it's not good to get the game illegally anyway.

Edited by Rashon125