Hardest Mission

Rashon.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was that the one where you had to protect Diaz from the Haitians I believe? And then he rides away on the bike and you have to get him? For me that was pretty easy but good job lol. Welcome to the forums by the way. Odd you posted like 24 days after you signed up (probably just forgot though).

That's the one. It took me forever to do. Thanks for the welcome. I don't really know why it took me so long to post, more busy than anything.

• 1 month later...

Juju Scramble, I hate that mission so much. By the time I got to the third package, I was sprinting like hell because my car blew up. When I picked up the package, I only had ten seconds left and would have failed if I didn't get hit by an FBI Rancher and landed five feet from Auntie Poulet's house.

The driver originally gave me trouble, until I parked an undercover Cheetah and used it to win the race... basically hit the lights and watched everyone get out of my way while I won the race without much problem, I only had to watch out for the police instead of having to worry about Hilary. Another time I did the race with the Sentinel, Hilary wiped out when a couple of squad cars clobbered him near the Washington mall.

There were a few that took me a little while and a couple attempts but the only one which really gave me any problems was the Driver with hilary, or maybe even one of the Haitians missions where you grab a sniper rifle and shoot people from the top of the room. I wasn't able to control the rifle easily enough to pick them all off in time.

That one took me about 7-8 goes to complete.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I mean, wasn't the hardest mission The Party? When you were gonna pick up Mercedes and leave her at the Pole Position Club? That was a damn hard mission, man I remember, it was a pain in the ass driving... I didn't know what to do man... Hehe just kidding :D Man that was one of the easiest missions ever, and I really enjoyed having Mercedes on my bike ahhhh... :) Nah anyway... Nah I don't know man... Hardest mission eh... Damn I gotta play Vice City again to remember, but when you were gonna save Lance ass that was a bit of a hassle.

Edited by GTAPlayer