Rashon.

Hardest Mission

84 posts in this topic

Driver. I tried so many ways to beat that mission, placing a tank to block him typing no wanted cheat but ended up right behind. In the end I was lucky, there was a motor bike so I stole that and typed the wanted cheat in and won :D

The Driver. He races in a modified muscle and all you have is some shitty sedan. WTF? Why couldnt they let me get a better car, like say, an Infernus?

The Sentinel is a great car. It's easy to win that race with the Sentinel.

Hardest mission for me was Checkpoint Charlie. I would always mess up the first or second jump.

The Driver. He races in a modified muscle and all you have is some shitty sedan. WTF? Why couldnt they let me get a better car, like say, an Infernus?

The Sentinel is a great car. It's easy to win that race with the Sentinel.

The Sentinel isn't bad but it's crap compared to the Sabre Turbo and almost impossible to win the race with it.

I don't think it is. The top speeds are similar and the handling is more manageable, acceleration is the problem. You just have to maintain as much speed as possible through the corners.

What was the glitch. I won out of pure luck. I hated Keep your friends close took me weeks to complete. In the end I just blsted Sonnny into oblivion with a rocket launcher.

It's a glitch of the PC version that actually makes Hilary's Sabre Turbo actually fall through the Washington Beach bridge. I saw it once but it only happens if you are far back from him in the race.

Yeah.Not only hillary dies.But then if you continue without bothering.When the race ends.It says :pissedred: .Mission Lost.Hillary is Dead.And the Game crashes. :pissedred:

Damn it took 4-5 tries to get that mission done. :pissedred:

Yeah.Not only hillary dies.But then if you continue without bothering.When the race ends.It says :pissedred: .Mission Lost.Hillary is Dead.And the Game crashes. :pissedred:

Damn it took 4-5 tries to get that mission done. :pissedred:

I guess you were very happy to finally get through that mission. :P

I Pit-Maneuvered Hillary, and he spun out of control, before hitting 2 police black-and-whites. It was kinda cool and funny, to see Hillary being blocked by the 2 cars. If you notice, he cannot drive in reverse perfectly, it took him a couple of minutes before getting back in my radar range...